RS Warrior Forum banner

I got THE CALL!!!! Doh!

799 views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  Kenwood 
#1 ·
got a call today from the secretary in the service dept.

"hello Mr. Florie this is jan from grady millers yamaha how are you today?"

"I'm great if you're calling me for what i THINK you're calling me for...[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]"

she told me that the parts were in for my dads roadstar and since he already sold it they were going to use it on MY road star.... i told her i had a road star WARRIOR, not a road star.... she was quiet for a min and said ... its a 1600? no,.. 1700...hmmmm

turns out they had me down as a road star?! i think she's just retarded because i've been dealing with the manager the whole time and have said nothing BUT warrior and i'm sure he understood.

just sux cause i keep reading where you guys are getting parts then i get the call.....aaaaannnnd they have the wrong parts...DOH! what a let down.

See less See more
#5 ·
and i've bugged the service manager many times and talked at lenght about putting in new pistons etc... and i know he knew it was a warrior. i think she goofed up. **** they have my VIN # oh well. hopwfully when they call me back later today they will give me an ETA.

#11 ·
Monstrddg - I would make them cut a service order with the date that you first went to the dealership. If you don't, there will be no paper trail stating how long you waited for parts. Yamaha can report that bikes were repaired in a timely fashion. Example: Dealer calls when parts are in. You drop off your bike, they open service order, work 10 hrs and button it up. Yamaha has proof that you were only down 2 days.
I could really give a hoot as long as my bike is repaired BUT Yamaha is not getting off with glowing reviews of how fast they fixed the problem.
Just my 2 cents!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.