RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been thinking about this for some time and decided to pull the trigger now the Warrior has a garage mate.
2019 drz400sm.

Attachments

·
Registered
528 Posts
Where is it written to say we have to grow up. Darn I took up riding again at 62. Should I grow up that people keep telling us to? Whether you rich or poor if you want to tackle something that people might look at you weird, go for it if you can. As long as you do no harm to others, what’s the problem. Get me out of here, I’ve been locked up far too long ???

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You're absolutely right About the price The bike I really wanted Was the KTM701 super moto But when all said was done it would have been about 15000 And you can't believe all the fees they tack on And let's not mention the state of California and all the crapp they add on.?

This is a 2019 model I got it for $1200 off MSRP 1.99%

·
Registered
30 Posts
I tried that "grown-up" thing for a little while a long time ago.
Didn't care for it !

·
Premium Member
3,525 Posts
Those lil thumpers are super fun. Me and my brother used to have a pair and we'd go farting around abandoned buildings, construction sites and other urban areas.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Thumper is right! I had a 500 single and the thing would walk backwards on the stand at idle. It would go about 2 inches a minute.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Heftysmurf

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got a new pipe coming today and some other nice parts going to make this thing my own looks like a good weekend for a ride.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am kind of worried about the noise level but I hear so many loud bikes in my neighborhood. I have an FMF power core with Header bomb,
From what I understand they are Very loud. 🙉:oops: I also will be jetting the carburetor and going with K and N air filter.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts