RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys....It's been a while.....I’m back from Asia, (4-5 weeks at a time the past 8 months)

YesJohn, I’m still alive, and NOI don't have a Taiwanese Girlfriend (although its not for a lack of me trying)And of course,I still have the Warrior. Did you guys go on any good New England Rides this season?Anyway……………I have a sport bikeexhaust question on my ZX10, and although I've been away 8months (on and off) not on this site much,I respect and value the opinion of you guys on this site more than any others.Did I kiss ASS enough?????????Some guy on the Kawi 4M did this……..http://www.aandrmotorsport.com/directions/zx10rbaffleinstructions.htmlAny one of you guys ever heard of A&R Motorsport?

Will this mod (“Racing Baffle” inside the stock can) be OK with out a PCIII?The guy at A&R said because I still have the exup valve controlling the backpressure I should be OK without a PCIII

Does this sound reasonable?

tim ...

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What the ****???????

I can't seem to get the text in this middle of this post to to not be all in one paragraph???????

I've tried to edit it a few times and it won't change.....????

tim

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
Should not be any problems doing this. In fact I might consider putting a solid, straight pipe back in its place instead of the perforated one. Or, cover up alot of the perforations at the rear of the slipon with solid pipe and leave just a little bit of perforated pipe at the front of the slip on with the new packing material. Experiment with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts