RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ya, its a little bright. feel like i am staring at a msword document the whole time. feels like work. and works not good.

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
I like it, but where did the PM button go on the top right of the home page?? Or am I missing something?

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
quote:Originally posted by gunny

Get used to it, it's here to stay.

What Gunny said. I've been cruisin the roadstarnetwork.com pages since Carknee opened them and wasn't a big fan of white, but you will get used to it. It's not that bad. So stop your bellyaching. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

quote: I like it, but where did the PM button go on the top right of the home page?? Or am I missing something?

When you get a PM, it will tell you at the top of every screen. Right where it says who you are logged in as. Test it out and send a PM to yourself.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
right. .it's like a MSWord doc. I became addicted to that blue. If our Warriors are like no other Roadstars why we have to share the background color (white, by the way, is not a color, same for black) of the other Roadstar forums? Now we should all get the same haircut, uniform, drink the same beer and like the same type of woman.

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
Actually, white is the presence of all three of the primary colors at the same intensity. Black is the absence of all color. But I'm not being picky. Also, the drink prefer is Rolling Rock but I guess I'm willing to change to conform... /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

And thanks for the help on the PM's Sangathor.

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
WTF?

My homepage is set to rswarrior.com and it logs me on to teh new and improved white version now...

Ishh...

[edited content]
After cruising thru the site for a few minutes, it isnt' teh white that gets me.. it's the change in general. Being a create fo habit, I'm slow to accept change... and my natural inclination was to complain.. sorta.

The drop downs are pretty cool.. and I've reset my homepage to the active.asp page, so I'm all good again.

I'll have to take some time to actually LOOK at the features of the new and improved version before making a final judgement.

Either way, it's a great forum and I'll adapt regardless... [8D][^]

·
Registered
639 Posts
I am grateful for the site and for the fact that Sean provides SO MUCH for no charge. However . . . I liked the blue better; just my 2cents.

Again, thanks Sean. Merry Christmas.

PS

Other features, like the drop down menus, are very good.

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Before I realized the color change was made here I clicked my link to RSWarrior several times thinking I made a mistake. Carknees reasoning for the switch was posted a week ago herehttp://www.pocketbikesite.com/

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
WHITE BACKGROUND IS LIKE WHITE FLAG FOR PEACE (DEFEAT FOR PROFANES). . WE OWN WARRIORS. . WE NOT LIKE GEORGE MICHAEL, MICHAEL JACKSON. . WHITE IS THE COLOR FOR FUNERAL CLOTHES IN CHINA. AND CHINA IS A NEIGHBOUR OF JAPAN.

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
quote:....the best things to come from canada is Shania Twain and Molson Brewing Co....lol

Let's not forget that Pamela Anderson hails from Canada also.. as does Kim Cattral (super hot!!!!) and Neve Campbell...

·
Registered
58 Posts
In a word this "SUCKS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
I kind of liked the old colour scheme better, feels like it was more relaxing to look at. This is a bit too bright. [8D] Besides most pictures will stand out better on a dark background. Drop down menues are great though.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
AAAGGGGRRRRR!!!!!! Who STERILIZED the WEB SITE! I can't take this! Now this looks like every other crappy web site in the world. GO BACK, GO BACK, GO BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 78 Posts