RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from my first ride on my brand new '02 Warrior!!! The only question I have now is what the heck was I waiting for?!? I am happier than a kid in a candy store!!![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Thats exactly what I said to myself the first day. I still call my friends two month later and say things like "Did I tell you how much I love the Warrior" Wait till the girls walk up and ask for rides, and the yahoo's in the truck (with harley stickers) roll down their windows to offer you compliments on the thing... too **** bad its raining here, otherwise I'd be writing this much later tonight. Congrats on a great new toy.

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
comgratulations!
That feeling you got riding it the first time, well, prepare yourself. Over a year and 14k miles and the feeling only intensifies

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the family. I just got done washing and waxing mine today, can't get over what a awesome looking bike the Warrior is. Going to take it for a nice, long ride tomorrow from the west side of the state to the east, across the mountains, oughta be another beautiful 77 degree day for riding.

Keep the shiny side up....

·
Registered
27 Posts
I love mine... Vance & Hines with PCIII, it sounds and runs great. I put on 1,100 miles in 3 weeks without even trying. I have lower cowl, and waiting on Yammi windshield/fairing. Probably all the mods I will do except maybe a Corbin seat. My rear engine kills me after a long ride, but everyone on the forum thinks the seat is too hard. It's an awesome machine.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Weightmaster, not everyone on this forum thinks a Corbin is too hard, some of us think it is just firm enough for good support on long rides. Love mine!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Just got back from a 300 miler and I still feel like a kid everytime I get on it. Enjoy and welcome to the adventure.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts