RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!

I had been looking for a bigger bike (currently ridding a 06 Vulcan 500 -now for sale), and was really interested in the new Vulcan 900 Classic. That was until a warrior pulled up next to me! My limit was $7k for a new bike, so i thought any warrior would be out of reach. Anyway, one popped up on Craigslist, so i made an offer. Here it is:

2004 Yamaha Roadstar Warrior
3100 Mi, YES through Apr 2010
Rode it home for $6850

I still have to find out if any of the recalls that i read about here have been done. I did notice what looked like a notch punched in to the frame right before the VIN, not sure if that means anything...

Insert Image:

84.46KB

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
yep, sounds like you should be arrested for grand theft auto cause you sure made off with a good one[:0], your gonna love the warrior if you like a vulcan [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] welcome to the forum and congrats

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
WOW![:0] Some people have all the luck!!

Nice looking ride there...I figure in no time you're be adding or doing mods to give it your own personal touch.

Oh...And don't even try to set a limit on mods...You'll exceed it and then some...[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
207 Posts
Well done on the purchase, I don't know how you can sleep at night[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]. You are correct about the punch mark on the frame by the VIN. Location of the punch indicates what recall work was done. Your local Yami dealer can tell you about the punch and run it through their computer regardless what dealer actually did the work.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts