Votes: 23 88.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
I do wish you had the option to switch between the clock and a gear indicator though. Somthing i have wanted since I started riding.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
787 Posts
gear indicator? one of the things i like about this bike if shifting by how it feels.... listen to your gut man!

·
Registered
353 Posts
gear indicator? one of the things i like about this bike if shifting by how it feels.... listen to your gut man!
No, not when to shift, just a display of what gear you're currently in. When im riding in towns and stay in 3rd or 4th for a longer time i often forget which im in and need to shift up to 5 to go back down to figure out where i am. It has gotten better with more riding experience though and not as bad as it used to be.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
863 Posts
Yeah a gear indicator would be nice to save me from constantly trying to upshift only to discover that six gear just isn't there...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
543 Posts
a better solution would be to add that 6th gear...

anywho.. i do really like that clock there.. just wish it had a 24 hr mode

·
Registered
756 Posts
I could care less about the clock because frankly I can't see it anyways without my glasses on and I don't ride with glasses on.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Yeah mines in 24 hour mode too but I don't know how to change it I like it that way though

·
Registered
863 Posts
The 2002 is 24hr. Others are 12hr.
sandytows you have a 2007 right? Yours is displaying in 24 hour format? I ask because I thought I remembered the later model years could be changed between 12 and 24 but I do not remember for certain.
I'm pretty sure mine is in 24 hour mode. I haven't been on the bike in 7 months because I've been working out of town and because of the weather. So it's possible I'm mistaken. I put everything in the 24 hour mode if I can so my memory could be faulty.

I'll be home in a couple weeks and top priority is to get the bike on the road so I'll have to figure out how to set the clock anyway since the battery's been out all winter maybe I can write it tutorial.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts