RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I did it![}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]
My wife may kill my ass but I will have to hurdle that obstacle when I get there. What is that old saying, "It better to ask for forgiveness then permission?"
Anyway, I just bought a brand new left over '06 blue/silver flame. I have not even picked it up or seen a picture of it but I am pretty darn excited. First mod, PE 240 Kit!![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
quote:Originally posted by Hi-C

Congrats!

Let me help you out. It will look just like this.... [8D]

Yes, very similar but the dealer had the bike all dollied up for some sucker, I mean me to buy.
It already has the following Yamaha items installed:
Chrome Flat Bars, Chrome Bar Risers, Chrome Grips,Billet Rider Pegs, Billet Brake Pedal, Billet Shift Lever, Billet Shift Linkage, Drive Pulley Case Set, Aluminium Belt Guard, Speedstar Air Intake, Billet Mirrors, Billet Pass. Pegs, Billet Clutch Cover, Billet Cam Cover and Fender Eliminator Kit. Plus I have a set of Shogun Ground Pounders to install when I get home.[:0]

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
You did the right thing and you can tell your wife I said so. Welcome, she'll have a hard time wiping that stupid grin off your face.
HA! I just had a flash back, I'd been telling/begging my wife that I was going to get new a bike for about 6 months when she finally snapped and said "FINE (read not fine) do whatever you want!!!! So I did. That was 5 years ago and she's practially forgiven my by now.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Great choice, and superb that you got a whole bagload of goodies thrown in too, good for you. Many congrats and welcome to the team.

·
Registered
165 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Jon_Cocktoastel

Congratz, your lucky , 06 cobalt is the fastest color
Agreed.

Congrats and welcome. Nice list of accessories too.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. Sounds like you got lots of goodies already, helps cut down on the acc. curve. Good luck with the wife, she will get over it eventually

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
quote:Originally posted by Meatball

You did the right thing and you can tell your wife I said so. Welcome, she'll have a hard time wiping that stupid grin off your face.
HA! I just had a flash back, I'd been telling/begging my wife that I was going to get new a bike for about 6 months when she finally snapped and said "FINE (read not fine) do whatever you want!!!! So I did. That was 5 years ago and she's practially forgiven my by now.

That's pretty funny! I've been there before. "Fine, do what ever you want." Yeah right! Do what ever you want as long as it's not something you REALLY want.
I always think it's funny when she goes out and buys stuff for "us."
Anyways I guess see will find out when I ask here to drive me to the shop.[:0]

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Be nice if I ask stupid questions and see you on the road.
[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts