RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
quote:Originally posted by ekmaint

Welcome back, Why did you get rid of the first one???

Needed to get married got an offer for more then i got it for so it seemed like ago idea to sell at the time. Got married, and we decided it's time for a bike again, go figure. I knew what i wanted. Plus the price is excellent and i've always wanted to buy a rumble seat. I had to make a promise that the mods had to stop /emoticons/emotion-1.gif she believed me.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Those little white lies are great aren't they, so did you have your fingers crossed or something...you know this forum is part of the addiction...it just makes it harder and harder to stop!!!

Welcome back!!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
quote:Originally posted by DragonRider

Those little white lies are great aren't they, so did you have your fingers crossed or something...you know this forum is part of the addiction...it just makes it harder and harder to stop!!!

Welcome back!!

Well i figured i'd try to be clever about it first. For example i could say you know those pasenger pegs are probably to short for you lets change them up to something crome and that will lower you riding position. See if make it sound logical /emoticons/emotion-1.gif, and then i'd say some thing like you now what would go great with those new chrome pegs stage IV Kit. and new pipes and and And then she throws me out.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
"* evil laugh*" mooeehhaauhuuhhaaaaaa sometimes you just have to let them go for a while, just to reel them back in again... mooeeehahhaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hy i am Stevo and i am a warrior addict...

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok so at 7 pm tonight im going to leave chicago and should arrive at chris's door step relativly awake. Need to get some truker speed or something. 761 miles door to door. I can't wait to leave work.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
I had to make a promise that the mods had to stop /emoticons/emotion-1.gif she believed me.

Just do what I do. tell her there repairs. they are necessary parts required for safety[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] my wife must think I have the most unreliable sled ever made.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] Either that or she really dosent care

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
quote:Originally posted by JREMACLE1

I had to make a promise that the mods had to stop /emoticons/emotion-1.gif she believed me.

Just do what I do. tell her there repairs. they are necessary parts required for safety[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] my wife must think I have the most unreliable sled ever made.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] Either that or she really dosent care

Ok that's a briliant idea but i fail to see how i can convince her that a spear intake is for safety /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
quote:Originally posted by ekomsky

Ok that's a briliant idea but i fail to see how i can convince her that a spear intake is for safety /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

Let me see if I can help.

The original design was a faulty one. The paper element inside sometimes caught on fire during a ride. This spiked filter was specifically designed NOT to catch fire. The oiled gauze element, as opposed to the paper element, is actually a natural fire retardant. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

I don't even have a wife! You're welcome. [8D]

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
quote:Originally posted by RaySDF250

quote:Originally posted by ekomsky

Let me see if I can help.

The original design was a faulty one. The paper element inside sometimes caught on fire during a ride. This spiked filter was specifically designed NOT to catch fire. The oiled gauze element, as opposed to the paper element, is actually a natural fire retardant. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

I don't even have a wife! You're welcome. [8D]

I don't think she'll buy it, she knows knows me to well /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Ekomsky, treat her right and she'll make you happy! - I'm talking about the Warrior of course. [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif] And the same goes for your wife! [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

1 - 20 of 37 Posts