RS Warrior Forum banner

I NEED MORE POWER

1K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  northernwarrior 
#1 ·
Ok you guys can say what you want. but i need to get this front tire off the ground. i feel like i am one of the younger guys on the forum(21years old) and i still have the kick for speed and wheelies. and comming from a rocket to a warrior its getting hard to deal with. I love this bike i really do. but i need more power i have:
Vance and Hines Pro Pipe-No Baffle
AIS Block off
PCIII
Churchkey Vbak

What else can i do to get this thing some more power.

#2 ·
hmm, my front wheel comes off the ground all the time, did a wheelie passing a car once. Suprised the heck out of me. To get more power, you can always get HC pistons, cams, headwork, 108 or 110ci big bore kit, Turbo, NOS. Any of those things will get ya more power. I just have a 108ci w/11:1 pistons. Do a search and you'll find ton's of stuff that people have done to the warrior in the search for more power.

#4 ·
As stated, more gear will do it. Convert it to chain drive = more gear ratio choices & quick changes. PM ehacker on the forum he sells sprockets or check the classified section for his ad.

#7 ·
There's a 'technique' to getting the front wheel up on a cruiser - what with pegs up front and the long wheelbase and extra weight. At risk of starting yet another 'how to wheeling a Warrior' post I'll just say the bike has plenty of torque.

#8 ·
more power will make a wheelie less likely but more fun overall - the added power and punch tends to break the rear tire loose before it picks up the front
start with HC pistons - the most bang for the $
next speed * cams and springs
and if money is no object, go for a PR 110" Kit /with the worx

#10 ·
ha thanks. i like the NOS response. come on we may ride jap bikes but we can have some american pride. big motors built to S$%^. im not a big fan of nos. and i dont know what im doing wrong. i beat this S$%^ outa my bike. i dump the clutch at 4 grand while rolling at about 5mph and all i get is a lil chirp outa my tires. the thing never breaks lose unless i power brake and it never lifts the front wheel. i think i might be running too rich so im gonna toy with my power commander today. Im no rookie to wheelies or burnouts. and i feel like this bike have more power then what i got.
Thanks guys

#11 ·
Gnarkill67, I have the same set up as you. When I removed the baffle out of the propipe I lost alot of bottom end torque. People tell me all the time that the front tire is off the ground, and dumping the clutch at 4,000rpm would be nothing but smoke. Just a thought since you have your removed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.