RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my fellow Warrior compadres, I finally did it. I just got off the phone with the dealer and I bought the 2007 Warrior! I'm soooooo excited that I finally made up my mind(it was driving me crazy). I bought the blue with the silver flames. A 2007 end of year for 11,888 out the door, I also factored in the extended warranty. So now i'm just waiting for him to call me with insurance quotes and it should be ready for pickup tomorrow! I'd like to thank all of you who answered some of my questions on choosing a bike and thanks for accepting me and my new addition to this excellent website. I will post pics when I get it in the driveway[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][8][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

WARRIORS RULE!!!

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
congrats dude, i bet tomorrow wont come fast enough for you [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif] just be careful when your pulling off the lot, those tires are slippery when their new [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] enjoy[8D]

·
Registered
803 Posts
Congrats Paul. Got a news flash for ya. The craziness has just begun.
Mod fever is gonna get ya boy. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
881 Posts
Hang on to your credit cards!!![/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]
Welcome!
Let me know if you want to lower it, got a great adjustable lowering kit for you! [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
97 Posts
I did the exact same thing today. Sounds like the same color scheme too.

Congrats and I hope you have as much fun as I plan to.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
I still walk outside & go, "man i love that bike". It's getting worse I think. Every bike I see just doesn't compare.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts