RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it's time to sell the Warrior.
It's been fun but I have a new baby on the way and I can't keep all my bikes. I knowI will lose my ass on it. I could strip it down and part out the goods but I would like to sell it as it sits. It has been my all time favorite ride and it gets alot of attention wherever it goes.

Now I need to decide how much it's worth.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
I know the feeling Randy, I hate to sell mine but its time one of them find a new home... and sorry about that baby thing, your wife is just to cute.

I kid, I kid.. Been fixed for 10 years and proud of it. lol

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
independent_lemming said:
I know the feeling Randy, I hate to sell mine but its time one of them find a new home... and sorry about that baby thing, your wife is just to cute.

I kid, I kid.. Been fixed for 10 years and proud of it. lol

You make me laugh Scott......not a diaper filling baby.

But a shiny new motorbike.

·
Registered
661 Posts
For the love of all that is good and right Randy....DO NOT sell the hand carved moose antler key!!!!! Promise me!! LOL

·
Registered
349 Posts
It seems like every day, someone else is selling their Warrior! There is a line at the end of an old gangster movie (Little Caesar) that seems to fit here......

"Mother of Mercy, is this the end of Ricco?"

Good Luck Cruisemissle!

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
whew good thing, you know I did have 30 seconds alone with Sherry by the fire and thats twice as long as I need. Just ask my wife. lol
Miss you two. mwaaa

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Randy, it is like a bad break up from a great girl. I still miss mine from time to time. but each day will get better. it's just like losing a good girl. but then, you hop on the new, slimmer, more built girl; and you forget all about that old hag you was hanging onto
. No reference to sherry at all, tell her not to beat me. I am talking my "single" perspective, and motorcycles LOL. I mean a factory Graves R1, and a new V-max..... how do you expect an 02 warrior to compete??? even if the neck build # is below 150. someone will be getting a "legend warrior" for sure. I cant wait to see your new MAX, that is going to be a beast. DO IT, come to the "gray side" it's not the dark side, you are still on a yamaha. DO IT!!!!

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
garnerwarrior said:
What kind of Harley are you gonna get?
Great now you will be faster than me on a harley too

Thanks Dwight, but you made me vomit a little. And you know no one will ever be as fast as you.

I can't believe I'm even thinking of selling. But ya I'll keep at least one of the keys for old times sake. I don't carve much anymore.

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
Wish I had the cash. I would love to have that Warrior.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
You could always sell her bike since she is the one that got knocked up, right? There is no DOT approved baby seats for bikes anyway! You can leave her to women things likes babies and cooking brownies. Note: Babies can not have any brownies

Or you could sell that other bike you have in the garage. What good is that thing if you can not keep up with a Warrior on that thing. It can't be any fun riding at WarriorFest looking in the mirror wondering what happen to the pack of wild beast that were following you.Plus, the look on people's face when you do a wheelie on a Warrior is priceless. Heck, the look on people's faces when you pass all them "fast" sport bikes on the dragon with a "CRUISER" is priceless.

Plus at your age, you should not be riding a kids bike

Like Garnerwarrior hinted, must be time for you to join Shaq over inHOG heaven. But I think you could be faster than him pedeling a Schwinn orHuffy or even this

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That green machine looks like fun butI already have 5 bikes in the garage. I guess thats technically a trike so maybe it's do-able.

I really don't want to sell the Warrior , I don't owe any money on it and it is finished modding. It was my 40th B-day gift so it has alot of sentimental value, not to mention all the memories from riding with the friends (and Dwight) I've met here. Thats priceless to me. So I really got my$$$$'s worth out of it already.

I'm not sure what to even ask for it. I wont give it away. And in this economyI know I'll lose alot. It's gotta be worth at least 7Kor maybe 8, I don't even want to know what I've got into it.

It wont hurt my feelings to keep it though. I love my Warrior. and my Warrior Bro's.

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Mr Noize II said:
Like Garnerwarrior hinted, must be time for you to join Shaq over inHOG heaven. But I think you could be faster than him pedeling a Schwinn orHuffy or even this

Noize, here's an unspoken rule that says in order to talk about how slow someone is, you have to be at least as fast as they are. I've seen you ride. You don't quite make the cut.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Shag said:
Noize, here's an unspoken rule that says in order to talk about how slow someone is, you have to be at least as fast as they are. I've seen you ride. You don't quite make the cut.

It must be true that the first thing that you do after your memory goes is gobuy a Harley

I only crash at slow speeds but I roll like Ricky Bobby!!

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Mr Noize II said:
Shag said:

It must be true that the first thing that you do after your memory goes is gobuy a Harley

I only crash at slow speeds but I roll like Ricky Bobby!!
ha! Don't get me wrong. You ride just fine. ****, you might have even been part of my inspiration to buy a Harley. You looked like you were having so much fun riding at the slower speeds that I figured I should give it a try.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sangathor said:
CruiseMissile said:
I think it's time to sell the Warrior.

Nooooooooo!!!

I know , I know. Sherry saysI shouldn't sell it but I'm being realistic (1st time evar). I want to do some things to the Max but it will cost alot of $$$$. Don't get me wrong...if there is any way to keep itI will. It's just the first timeI even considered selling my favorite toy. It's not likeI have to sell to keep my house or anything.I still dig the attitude I get from riding it.

HMMMM , maybeI should take up Terry's offer. Kinda like a foster home for my bike.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts