RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well currently i am overseas in afghanistan. i have been looking for months on something new, something different...layed back style yet has the balls to get up n go. i currently have a 2006 R6, great bike and i love it. but my neighbor let me take his Honda 1300 cruiser out for a ride. after that, i was hooked n was determined to own a cruiser of my own. the Honda was nice, but not my cup of tea. so the search began and i believe i have found what i was looking for. any recommendations on first mods? i love the look of the fat rear tires but was wondering what really goes into accomplishing this look. does the stock rear fender need mods, are aftermarket fenders able to still carry passengers? your input is much appreciated and i look fwd to future contributions to this amazing site

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
Welcome Jason.!!!
You will love the warrior!

about $2k will get you the modified rear rim, swingarm, bearings, ?? lets see....1,000lb rear spring, how bout a lowering kit and walla....the attitude of the whole bike becomes really nasty!! I believe up to a 260 fits up under the stock fender?? right folks?? or is it a 250?? I forget...the experts will tell you though...

When you coming home brother!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I was just asking maybe somebody knows where I can get one simalar to it most of the ones I have seen look really out of place on a warrior. Need to get something for my bike girlfriend fell off couple months back on a poker run!

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Welcome. The first mod in most cases is to install a nice looking exhaust. The stock can is the one thing that looks out of place on the Warrior.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
welcome to the forum, there are sooo many options for the warrior. you can go with a "hot rod bagger" theme or or old school bobber and everything in between. there are a lot of good folks with a lot of good knowledge here and the gallery will keep you busy for days gathering ideas for your beast [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] thanks for serving brother [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
quote:Originally posted by gchalifo

Welcome Jason.!!!
You will love the warrior!

about $2k will get you the modified rear rim, swingarm, bearings, ?? lets see....1,000lb rear spring, how bout a lowering kit and walla....the attitude of the whole bike becomes really nasty!! I believe up to a 260 fits up under the stock fender?? right folks?? or is it a 250?? I forget...the experts will tell you though...

When you coming home brother!!
thanx for all the suggestions. im ready to get back and start mods. well i guess it would be important to purchase a warrior first which i have and it will be waiting for me when i get home x-mas this year. 2nd time overseas, been here goin on 2years so hopefully this will be my last and i can finally enjoy the fruits of my labor (warrior) im sure i will be asking plenty of questions so thankx to all again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts