RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting sick of my street sweepers. They rattle like **** and I know they're not helping hp/tq. I've read here that the V&H Propipe is the single best for performance, but, well, I don't like the look of it. I don't like 2 into 1, even though it is better. I really like the look of what I have, but they suck for everything else. The big shots are nice, and they have a crossover in them, which is almost as good. How much of a hp/tq difference is there between the bigshots and the propipe? Did they ever decide to make the 2 into 1 Big Radius? That is one 2 into 1 that I would put on my bike. Real cool you can find it for the raider no problem already, and our bikes are in their 8th year. If anyone has dyno time on either or both, I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
No, V&H has not made the 2-1 Big Radius. You need to email them and tell them to make it. They are keeping count on the number of people who want the 2-1 BR. That's the pipe I want too. Keep telling myself to be patient.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'd let you take my bike for a ride, but it's been awhile since I've seen you and I'm not exactly in the area any more. I've got the big shots on my bike, and I think they perform at least as well as the stock pipe...which is also supposed to be pretty decent for performance.

I'm not exactly a fan of the single pipe either, but the Propipe and the Speedstar both can be pretty cool.

What about getting a custom pipe made?I know that Gilbert at Libby's had his made for him, and price wise they weren't much different than buying something off the shelf.

Dave

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Pep made an exact replica of the Big Radius but for his Warrior. See his post with pictures and history of theprojectHERE.

Also, you can view the thread with the contact info and what others have said about V&H doing this HERE.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that looks awesome! thanks. I hope they produce it, but if they havent by now they probably wont, right?

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
tiresmoke said:
that looks awesome! thanks. I hope they produce it, but if they havent by now they probably wont, right?

I think that's probably a pretty fair statement but I prefer the Big Radius 2:2 anyway and I'm certain that isn't going to ever happen for the Warrior.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts