RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

May 10th I entered a local Bike & Classic Car show. Kind of weird, but I've never entered a show. There was only 1 winner per class then a top 25 of all entries. I lost to a really nice ol'skool custom Harley....so I guess I wasn't to ashamed. I got a top 25 of all entries trophy.It really surprized me because there werea lot ofreally sweet old cars that didn't win anything. It was just for fun with all my hotrodding neighbors. The real trophy was the 18 pack of BL I won from one of my smarta$$ buddies who said, "that metric turd ain't gonna win nuthin".......pay up sucker!

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
x18

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
Beer, it does a body good! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
946 Posts
Must've been that sweet rear wheel I've been trying to have duplicated in chrome...

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys! Even though it was just for fun it was pretty sweet to get a trophy. I was avoiding it because my TAR wasn't even on my bike. I had to ship it to finger TN the week before. I removed my stock spring from the shock & bolted her back together to limp it up there. Did the trick keepingthe fenderabout a 1/4 inch off the tire. May have had something to do with not winning. Oh well, fun day, & I won some BL.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts