RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, a week ago I was buying my first warrior!! When my husband started riding a year and a half ago I dreamed about a warrior but he said it was too much bike for me. So I learned on his 1300 VTX, that is one heavy sucker might I add! Then I got a little 750 and now after 4 or 6 months of riding I got my first warrior, brand new! I took a bike trip with my Mom 1500 miles and after that I said, I NEED POWER! So, here I am one week later and my first service is done! I am glad to upgraded. I enjoy riding so much! So, lady rider here enjoyin her Warrior!

*the husband now says he wants one. [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Congrats !! Need some pics Chick[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
Good for you. Now you can put that little VTX[/emoticons/emotion-12.gif] to shame! I guess we know who really wears the pants in your family. [:0]

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I did already, he has a Pro-R Hypercharger on his and his way of putting it was "finally I have some competition." He thinks he smoked me, but what he didn't realize was I was still on the infamous break in period and he ain't seen nothing yet.[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif] We will see what that little Honda has when he is watching my Yamaha tail end fly by him![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] My Dad ride a Harly Dyna Wide Glide and he says it isn't worth wasting his time. [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif] Guess I will just have to teach the Hubby a lesson. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
48 Posts
Welcome bikerchick85!!! Got to say you should go easy on the big lug... not many guys would let thier wives get such a supior machine.... [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] Cudos to the Hubbie.

But on the other hand... smoke'm when you can![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 20 of 44 Posts