RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi warior fans,

First of all what a great bike, isn't it??
Here in the Netherlands it's not for sale (not yet).
I'am now driving a Yamaha VMax a great bike also![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]
But the Yamaha Vmax want's a friend next to him in the garage.
Now my question: Is there on this forum somebody who has experience in export from USA to Holland?
Does anyone know a bikestore that can arrange that.
I hope that my writing is not too bad to read for you.[:I]
By the way I 'm comming to the U.S. next year to the Daytona bike week, here they say that's a great event. Is it[?]

Greetings
the Duchbiker.[^]

·
Registered
8,244 Posts
Hey Dutchbiker, Your english is much better than my German.
As far as bike week goes, its AWESOME!! Come for the entire 10 days if you can. You will need to make reservations for your lodging a year in advance.

I imported a bike from England in 1973. I sent the dealer payment in full, he took it to the airport in a crate & I paid the air cargo bill when it arrived in the USA. It had to be shipped without fluids, even the battery acid. Front wheel and bars were off. Maybe you can buy one unassembled in the factory shipping carton and have it shipped to you & assemble it your self. I do not know of a dealer that does it now but I will ask around for you.

later,
Churchkey

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello,

Thanks for the reply's on my question, spcial Churchkey & billh1943
I love to hear more of it.
I'll drop by everyday here on the forum.

see you later,
Dutchbiker.

·
Registered
683 Posts
if you got one over there,that would be cool.they are a rare enough site here in the states.what do you ride now Dutch?are they planning a release over there?

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
hope ya get your Warrior, Dutchbiker! we'll all be glad to have ya as another brother!!

speaking of overseas riders, i was lerking about the web and found a very little forum for YAMAHA XV1600 and XV1700's. i wouldn't plug another site normally, and i have been wondering if i even should, but i though it was a cool idea to have a WORLD WIDE forum for R* owners. there isn't $hit for members yet! i invited them to visit here and check it out. it is kinda neat to see what other peaple are doing with thier bikes over sea's!

http://xv16.com/en.htm

try and get the Warrior fella's to join our already bad a$$ forum!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Indeed boogieman THAT would be cool!
I'm now driving a Yamaha Vmax carbon fiber.
If there would be a release here in Holland isn't sure yet.
15 oktober there is a big bikeshow, and a yamaha dealer thinks that on that show Yamaha shows the road warrior. (or not, and it won't have a relaise this year)

greetzzz,
Dutchbiker.

·
Registered
717 Posts
quote:Originally posted by redbullssg

hope ya get your Warrior, Dutchbiker! we'll all be glad to have ya as another brother!!

speaking of overseas riders, i was lerking about the web and found a very little forum for YAMAHA XV1600 and XV1700's. i wouldn't plug another site normally, and i have been wondering if i even should, but i though it was a cool idea to have a WORLD WIDE forum for R* owners. there isn't $hit for members yet! i invited them to visit here and check it out. it is kinda neat to see what other peaple are doing with thier bikes over sea's!

http://xv16.com/en.htm

try and get the Warrior fella's to join our already bad a$$ forum!

My gebrish reading suck, couldn't read a single line of the text, the pictures were nice, I guess need the appropriate font.

We are on "World Wide Web" but what specifically you had in mind. If we can reach the riders in other country and let them know about our forum, this forum could be it. Wouldn't it?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello,

That's great news ...... no BIG news.
I did sent them a email but it's weekend now isn't.
I hope to hear from them next week, i specialy askt them about the $$$ of shipping overseas.
I inform you then again.

greetings,
Dutchbiker

·
Registered
27 Posts
If you are still looking for a warrior, give Broward Motorsports a call at 954-436-9905. They are in Florida near Miami. They can ship the crated bike for you through any freight forwarder in Miami. They also do a ton of customizing on Yamaha bikes including the Warrior. The first ever Warrior with air suspension was done at that store. Give them a call or go to their website at www.browardmotorsports.com

You will love the warrior! It is an awesome bike to own!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
In april - may 2003 the warrior is for sale in Europe.
Only the TIT color.
Import from the USA is nearly impossible. Thanks to the gouverment here, give them a big applause.

Dutchbiker

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
quote:Originally posted by dutchbiker

In april - may 2003 the warrior is for sale in Europe.
Only the TIT color.
Import from the USA is nearly impossible. Thanks to the gouverment here, give them a big applause.

Dutchbiker
Dutch,would it be any easier if you imported one from canada?they are the same bike but it might be different rules from Canada on imports.Just a thought,but my dealer still has some available.It,s Macleans Powersports # 1 506 633 2898, ask for Clay or Barry,or let me know and I would ask them about it.The canadian price is $17999.00.But they should cut some good deals right now.Good luck.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts