RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rode from Bham AL to Pittsburg PA then down thru the Dragon and back home to Bham. here are some pics

>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m33/stephan_zrx/DSCF1409.jpg[/IMG]"]http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m33/stephan_zrx/[/url]

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Thanks for the pics Bama..

I was in PA not to long ago.. I have buddies who are from the ,Burgh and I gotta tell ya.. until you ride along the Alleghany river and see the city on the other side... WOW... Way cool sight to behold...

Never get enough Dragon pics... Never... /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Very cool. That's a long ride, brother...Edit your topic to stack the pictures one on top of the other.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hey nice pictures, I particularly like that indigo warrior... that guy has a nice bike (kidding)

It was nice running into you, hope the rest of the trip was good. We hit the Blueridge Pkwy and it was a great road.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Great pics there bama. You must have loved the sound of your pipes going through that tunnel - awesome! You're lucky to have such lovely scenery to ride through...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea that is a pretty bike!! I am glad you got home home ok! did you ge t rained on?quote:Originally posted by Wes

Hey nice pictures, I particularly like that indigo warrior... that guy has a nice bike (kidding)

It was nice running into you, hope the rest of the trip was good. We hit the Blueridge Pkwy and it was a great road.

·
Registered
288 Posts
great pics, i loved going through the dragon, it was a blast. couldnt get enough of it. did you hit any other roads around the dragon?? cheratola sky way, parkway, or anything like those? the smokey mountains national park road was an awsome ride with just crazy views, there arent enough words to describe that trip, it was just awsome. hope you had fun.

Steve

·
Registered
282 Posts
Bama,

I got poured on the last day. We drove the blue ride up and it was great but the next morning with 100 miles to go, it looked like a typhoon. We weregoing 30 mph at a few points because there was no visibility. By the way, that jacket said it was rain proof when I bought it, it isn't /emoticons/emotion-1.gif I got a new tire mounted the next day when I got home. It looked like a racing slick by then.

Well glad you got home and I'll send a picture or two I got of you at the gap. Good luck.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts