RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I bought an Icon Skull jacket from a buddy of mine, but its a bit too small. Its a LARGE black and red Icon Skull Jacket. The size chart is Chest: 42”-44” and Sleeves 34”. It retails for $600. I am selling it for $350, which is what I paid him. The jacket has no scratches or rips. It looks brand new and is probably the coolest jacket I have ever seen. He had it for one season, but sold his bike last month. It gets awesome reviews, and I am pretty pissed that it doesn't fit. I am 6'2", 210 and its too tight in the chest.

Thanks,

Dennis

·
Registered
51 Posts
Good old Icon...gotta size up.

I go 6'3" and am 223lbs and rock a XXL. Its a bit looser than it should be on me without the liner in, when I bought it I was about 238ish and it fit perfect.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I have the same Jacket in all black! It is a great jacket, amazing construction and i love to looks i get!!

Free Bumb

Good Luck with your sale

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the free bumps guys. I think its going up on ebay. No one seems to be interested here.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Interested but I am affraid my $300 if going towards a Low and Mean Cowl...

If the price drops though, let me know. lol

Like you havent heard that before right?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What are you willing to pay? How about $300 with free shipping? Thats as far as I can go. Thats 50% off for pretty much a new jacket.

·
Registered
230 Posts
If it was only a Medium i would pick it up and sell mine.

Post it on ebay im sure someone will pick it up.

$300 for a jacket is a sick deal... I didnt pay $600 butpaid more than $300 butthats another story... lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts