RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was invited to show the Vmax at the Daytona Cycle World international motorcycle show. Only the winners of each regional IMS show from across the country where eligeable to compete in the National finals. I was shocked when they called my name as the Mob Rules winner.

I'm sure all the votes from the friends here helped alot. Warrior Dog and wife, BTMfeeder, Mappie,JP and on and on , There where so many gracious people that took the time to come out to the show. Great to see ya Snake eyes.

I have pix of Mat Hotch handing me the trophy and a bunch of others to post so I'll work on figuring out how to post em. I just got in and I have to go unload right now so thanks again you guys.

Woo Hoo

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Congratulations, you've done a great job on your Vmax, you deserve the accolades. She is one sweet machine.

Hurry uploading the pics.....

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
WHATEVER!
It might be nice to see some still pictures of it . It's so hard for me to see it in my rear view mirror!
Can't wait to see you two in APRIL! CONGRATS ON THE WIN !

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
CONGRATS!!!!! Looking forward to seeing the pics and the free test rides at the fest this year

·
Registered
476 Posts
congrats Randy!! now if you could only RIDE that thing a little better then you would be the total package Basterd Basterd!! lmao
cant wait till April!

·
Registered
8,230 Posts

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks all you guys. I'm fortunate to have bought a Warrior and somehow found this site years ago. The people around here are very special. I don't have a Warrior anymore but the friends made here more than make up for it.

And Randy ....you get me drunk enough and it's free rides for everyone.

The Dog is going to post some pix for me. I love you guys.

This has been a great day. I just found out that I'm in for historic /vintage road racing with my R1. It had a good enough pedigree to be included in the series. I get to play with guys like Scott Russell, Jamie James and alot of old timers. So I'm going to put all the race plastics and stuff back on the bike.

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
Here's some pics from the Dayton IMS show at the Ocean Center.

James Harter, Event Host and Operations Manager, from the Bikes and Beats Bike Show presenting the award to Randy.. They travel the US searching for unusual bikes and this show is a wonderful event and a must see for 2010 AND 2011 if you get a chance!!!!!!

Tuner Girls!!!!

More Tuner Girls

Travis Pastrana was at the event and came by for a photo op and to cpongratulate Randy on the win!!!!!

The Iconic bike!!!!

The Iconic rider

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
Way to go Randy!!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Congrats Randy

·
Registered
800 Posts
Well deserved win for you & Sherry.Now if you would stop running skeerd of the Warriordog & his B King & race him on the Dragon
.He says he's tired of you dodging his challenges

1 - 20 of 27 Posts