RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Vmax won the Mob Rules portion of the CycleWorld IMS Bikes and Beats Bike Show last weekend. The people attending the show voted for thier favorite bike and I was shocked when they called my name. Got a nice crystal trophy and an invite to show it atBike Week in Daytona.

The bike was in a photo shoot right after the award was given. The pix will show up somewhere soon.

Ihave lots of pix from the show and I'd love to post them but I still can't post on this new format. Tried and failed.

Was cool to meet Bassgizzmo but only got to speak for a minute. Also got to hang with Audio77 for the weekend. Missed you Dan.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Congrats on the win! Just tell us that you are not going on tour in Alabma and putting your crystal trophy on display at Wal Mart next to the BCS trophy of Alabama. Just kidding, but I do feel your pain on the photo thing.

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Why do you act surprised? ICONIC is the BOMB! You not so much! LMAO! CU IN April now don't let your head get so big it won't fit in any Helmets!
How"s your winter so far?

·
Premium Member
1,257 Posts
I am gathering this is the one.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys. Dwight...not so much LOL. Thats the bike. I didn't know it was on facebook. How the heck do you guys know so much all the time? I'll try and post some pix in my gallery.

Sorry to hear you got all sick Dan. That sux. Hope you are getting better.

And ya like Walmart would put my stuff on display. Even theGoodwill store turned me away.

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
Nice win Randy!!!
Congrats. Be glad Dan stayed home.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Randy, the pleasure was all mine in meeting you. I swearyour better half ( sorry I forgot the handle) and my wife hit it off a bit and may have already set a meet up date... couldn't tell for sure? Supreme beastie you got there, definitely something better appreciated in person. A well deserved win, Congrats!!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Swwwweeeeet!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts