RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all as you can probably tell im new here
, first of all wanted to say that i really like this site and have been looking around since i first bought my Warrior in june of this year.... GREAT SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I hope you make it to the ****'s Canyon Rally in Baker City next June! I live in La Grande, Oregon which is closer to Boise than it is to Portland. I've only had my Warrior a year but I'm in love with it. It's a stock bike in Candy Red. I'm hoping do one of the Idaho rides next spring. Spring doesn't come to La Grande till June (Our last blizzard was June 10 in 2008)but I'm told that inIdaho springcomes a little earlier. I'll probably ride the Polar Bear run in Portland on the 1st of January but that's because by then, I'll be desperate. January in Portland is either 42 degrees and raining or 20 degrees, dry with a 20 mph East wind.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey gougeeye, thanks for the invite. my brothers and i usually go down to elko in june for the rumble in the rubies rally this coming year will be our clubs 3rd year going.. anyway i here what you mean about the cold.. it sucks but you should take the warrior out on a cool day it loves the cold air
, my bike is also candy red i have done some minor mods... jug huggers,t- bars, grips, rear fender clean up and thats it hope to do some paint over the winter

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mr. Hannah, i would love to put some pics up. Im trying to do that at this very moment. any assistance or walk thru would be be grrrrrrrrrrreeat

·
Registered
3 Posts
So where do I join and where are you riding. This is a good thing...why are there not more members...gotta be more than a handfull of Warrior riders here in the Boise area. "Idaho Warriors" is a good name.

Anyway, I have an '07, lightly modified, and love to ride this bike. Any rides planed for spring and summer of '09? I'm planing a June run to the coast. Maybe an overnighter or two.

Get back to me with some info...later...whitemouse.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey guys,

I just picked up a warrior myself. Have only had 2 days on the bike so far due to the crap weather we are having. Just wanted to let you guys know that there is another warrior in these parts, and let me know if any rides come up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts