RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
So I previously removed all the hoses and checked for obstruction and ware. All good and there are no pinch points. I swapped the electric plugs around to test each sensor. The sensor o have marked in the previous picture is the one tripping the codes, which the sensor itself isn't tied to a vacum hose, as it's the actual electrical connector for each IAP that's tied to a vacum hose. Unless there's something super obvious I'm over looking, which could totally be a possibility lol.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Your other option is to use the Warrior Diagnostics to validate a defective sensor :>)
My next course of action was going to be the diagnostics mode for the individual sensors.
Yep I'll check for sensor damage....didn't even think of that....duh.

·
Premium Member
8,859 Posts
Also, here's a Global Query from this site using: "Code 26" that is interesting!
The most common cause of this Code is Pilot's Error imho ;) ... no disrespect intended.

·
Premium Member
8,859 Posts
My next course of action was going to be the diagnostics mode for the individual sensors.
Yep I'll check for sensor damage....didn't even think of that....duh.
If you want to physically test the sensors with a DVOM then I suggest you read my early contribution here as the YFSM is NOT correct:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Also, here's a Global Query from this site using: "Code 26" that is interesting!
The most common cause of this Code is Pilot's Error imho ;) ... no disrespect intended.
🤦‍♂️hahaha ok I'm a knuckle head!! I knew I was missing something completely obvious lol! Yes one of the Vacuum hoses seemed to be slipping off the sensor each time I put it back on and would fire the bike back up. Its loose on the sensor and must of been vibrating just off of the sensor while the bike fired up. One small tie wrap and problem solved! lol Thanks for working through this with me fellas, even though I'm a numpty haha! Lesson learned!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts