RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After what I have read, especially what flaming woody wrote about recalls I thought what would I do if I were in charge at yamaha PR!? First I would send out the usual notices, etc. I would make getting the parts a top priority! I would encorage dealers to pick up bikes for free if required. I would also send a coupon allowing recall people to buy maybe$300-$500 worth of yamaha accesories at dealer cost, or as an option extend the warrany a year!
I could have spent my money elsewhere! Yamaha SHOULD do something to cover the inconvience we all are experiencing!

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
This whole recall debacle is costing Yamaha enough in sales of future Warriors let alone labour and parts. Can't see them offering anything extra to us that will cost money, but then I'm just an old pessimist anyway.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Yamaha is losing millions in recall work alone, parts, labor etc. Forget about incentives. At least they stepped up to the plate and are taking the heat on the tranny. I am not too happy about having to get my engine split apart, but S$%^ happens. Gives me an excuse to invest in those HC Pistons.

Just noticed you had another thread going. Locking this one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts