RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sean -
Nice job on the new design. Honestly, I resisted it at first because the blue was so nice and I was used to it - but I will be the first one of the 'nay-sayers' to come out and public say...

GREAT FREAKIN' JOB!!

I am very used to the white now and love the design....so, let me eat some crow, and I'll take mine ala' mode.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'll second that. I would love it if we could have all of the new features with a blue background, but the new format and additional features do work quite well. If I were forced to choose between the two, I would keep the new site. I'll just keep the brightness turned down a bit. Sorry for the lack of Christmas cheer. Sammie: You got an extra spoon to eat the crow with? I'll be right over.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Great job. CarKnee did a great job pulling the two sites off with very few things to work out. Your the man CarKnee

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Eating some crow or kissing some Administrative A$$.......hehehe! Sorry Paul.....I could not resist.......

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
I find that the blue film vinle overlay works out nicely. It's my latest mod to my monitor. Seriously though, like the new features and it lights up my living room better.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
quote:Originally posted by DarkStar

Eating some crow or kissing some Administrative A$$.......hehehe! Sorry Paul.....I could not resist.......

6 of one, 1/2 dozen of another - I guess it's all the same.

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
I have gotten used to it too! I really didn't like it at first and I will miss the blue but the new colors are just as cool! Good job!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I've been away for a while. The change is def-different but good, much easer on the eyes. Good wrork CarKnee. Crock

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Rob Hughes

Pass the salt...this crow don't taste half bad...lol

Something you need to tell us Rob???[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
I love the new look. But mainly for the ease of navigation. I could really care less about the color. Well, except for maybe Pink on Green...lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts