RS Warrior Forum banner
  • Warrior of the Quarter Challenge 23Q1! Enter your bike HERE
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
anyone interested in a KYLENV hidden brake caliper bracket? a v&h pro-pipe in very good condition, set of custom handlebars that are awesome or a custom recovered reshaped factory seat? these are for trade plus cash thats why there is no sale price posted. admin if you have questions dm me before you delete and i will explain.
brake caliper = will take a stock bracket and $75
handlebars=$150
pro-pipe= $150 and any exhaust
seat=$150 and any seat

Attachments

· [Retired Admin-SuperMod]
32,040 Posts
Hey evil, as you know if any cash is involved then it's a for sale ad. See forum rules for more info.

Here's some examples of options that work.

This ad indicates trades, which means you know what you would trade for. So you can edit your first post to add an example item of what you would trade for, and you can say how much extra cash for that example. That ad would be moved to the for-sale forum. The items and cash amount might change but that is expected in the fs forum.

Candidly, in these cases, the most often used solution is to sell your bits in a fs ad and post a separate want-to-buy ad.

Let me or Random know right away which way you like and we can help move stuff around.

[Moved] ✔

· Super Moderator
2004 Yamaha Roadstar Warrior
806 Posts
anyone interested in a KYLENV hidden brake caliper bracket? a v&h pro-pipe in very good condition, set of custom handlebars that are awesome or a custom recovered reshaped factory seat? these are for trade plus cash thats why there is no sale price posted. admin if you have questions dm me before you delete and i will explain.
brake caliper = will take a stock bracket and $75
handlebars=$150
pro-pipe= $150 and any exhaust
seat=$150 and any seat
You out there bud? No one has received any info or messages from you. Just checking in with ya.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts