RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may have noticed a few posts from me lately. With my Warrior gone and a Raider in my garage I thought I would move on to a Raider forum. I've checked out a few forums and haven't found one that that is as good as this one, so, I thought I might hang around some. It would be nice if they had a Raider section on this forum. Feels good to be back.

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
I think it'd be great to have a Raider section here. I can honestly say that a Raider is in my future and possibly next spring. I'm not much on the "S" model. I'd choose the black base model.
I'm not fond of the seat, exhausts, or the fender stays. Plus I'd definitely have to go "phat" on the rear wheel.

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
30,836 Posts
+7/8th's- - - I'm hoping to afford an S model but other than that I agree 100% with you bro.

Pep said:
I think it'd be great to have a Raider section here. I can honestly say that a Raider is in my future and possibly next spring. I'm not much on the "S" model. I'd choose the black base model. I'm not fond of the seat, exhausts, or the fender stays. Plus I'd definitely have to go "phat" on the rear wheel.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I was convinced that I'd be on a Raider the first good opportunity that presented itself but now that I'm considering swapping the Warrior for something else I've found that I've grown less fond of it. It's strange but I really thought it was more my style then the Warrior but now I'm favoring a few others way more then the Raider. Of course they both cost twice as much so I guess it makes sense that I would like them more.

·
Registered
295 Posts
So....now that you have some riding time on the Raider...give us the low down? How does it compare? Is it a different ride altogether? How about the twisties? How is it's torque? C'mon man you're killing me here, give it up!

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Nice to see you back G

I will also give another vote for a Raider section. I bet Darkstar will too

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
We should probally add a Harley section too for all our fellow warriors who have both....don't ya think? I didn't think so.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts