RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was a member a few years ago, "Lawman",when I had my '05 Midnight. A few things have changed since then. I want another Midnight so I'm selling the Triumph. I missed this forum and I'm glad to be back. No other forum compares. I see a lot of things have changed.

Randy

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks,

Daxter is doing great. He's at a friends house because I had to move (the big D). But I get to see him every now and then. Thanks for posting the pic of my old bike.I hope to have another one just like it soon. I wonder who has it now?How are you doing?

Randy

·
Administrator
29,683 Posts
Doing fine Randy, thanks for asking!Sorry to hear the D word it happens to the worst of us (lol) or did I get that backwards? Glad you're looking for a new bike its good for maintaining some clarity in life. Check out the classifieds, there's still a link at the top of the screen and there's a few midnight's for sale. Mike

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Glad to have you back. Sorry about the D.

·
Registered
8,292 Posts
Randy, Good to hear from you. I still have that calendar we shared a page on.

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Glad to see ya back.. Hat eto hear about the Big D... but maybe it'll be better in the end?

At least you're getting a Midnight back... But I'm taking it for a ride first... LOL...

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Welcome back Randy. See you Warriorfest IV ?

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
I'll be gentile.. and hope the Tiger sale goes thru... Joe will be home today. Shoudl be in touch this evening or tomorrow..

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Sin_City_Warrior said:
Youseem to be very intelligent based on the fact that you want another Midnight, and you came back.

This is very true! We all know you won't have a problem picking up some new ladies when you get a your Midnight cause the ladies can't resist a big black.............. Bike!!! haha. sorry couldn't resist.

I most likely wasn't around back then but.... Welcome back!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Churchkey said:
Randy, Good to hear from you. I still have that calendar we shared a page on.
Hey,

Sorry this took so long but I still have my calender too. I hung it back up as soon as I got my new Warrior.

Good to hear from you.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts