RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I was a member many years ago then life got in the way and i sold the warrior. Ive had a few bikes since but haven't had one for a while, so I thought what do I want to get and remembered the only bike I almost cried about and asked my self what did I just do when the new owner was riding away with my baby. But before I buy another Warrior I have a question, Are parts still available? at least to maintain it. Thanks much, JW

·
Registered
256 Posts
Welcome back from Upstate NY. I recently had to replace some OEM parts and Partzilla had everything I needed.

·
Premium Member
2,679 Posts
Thanks for the info, can't remember my last screen name though..
If you can figure it out an admin can get you back in it and you'll be able to continue off from there with all your past info and all.

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
welcome back. I am sure that when parts no longer are available that someone will figure out a good replacement part from another Yamaha bike. Usually the manufacturer will not stray too far from what already works and we have a lot of members who are able to come up with mechanically modified parts to fit our bike

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
Welcome back and this is my second tour of duty. Parts are still out there and maintenance items are readily available.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts