RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my Warrior peeps I am back. I sold my Warrior a few years back and it was the dumbest thing I ever did. But this weekend I will be getting another one. Of course I still have an 02 HD Ultra Classic, 02 Hd FatBoy that is totally blinged out and a 2001 Kawasaki Drifter 1500 which is for sale.

Anyway I am glad to be back and will bring all my wonderful knowedge(wahetever that may be) to the forum.

·
Vendor
7,301 Posts
Welcome back! Now I think you need to pass along those horrible hardleys to deseving menbers of the board. It would be an absolute terrible sacrafice but id be willing to take one for the team by taking the fat boy off your hands. Dont know what the wife will say about making her deal with 2 motorcycles in the stable but we will somehow manage.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
mattman,

Even though I didn't know you left...And I can see from your low member number, you've been here a long time...And of course we never chatted before...Anyway...Welcome back!

I see you're from Fairfax, VA...[^]

I'm in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia...Heck! We're like just down the road from each other.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] Ok...Well...It's may be a little longer than just down the road.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

If you're ever in my neck of the woods, look me up and may be we can go for a ride...

Well...Again welcome back!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
334 Posts
Welcome back, newbie here -

Have a buddie might be interested in the drifter. Cant talk him into a warrior - just wants to drift. Stays away from the twisties and such, let me know in spare time.

Welcome back.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Never really thought about the member number back in 2004 but **** I guess it is low. Im just glad to be back.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Welcome home Mattman. You never actually left, you just went on vacation for a while /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

What plans do you have for the new Warrior? Superb looking Fatboy BTW.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
We had a NOVA ride a couple weeks ago, Noize, Run, Mike7080, and me. Springfield, Leesburg, Charlestown, Front Royal, and back. We figured a couple hundred miles. Noize and me were breaking in new tires, and Mike was trying not to burn through his cords.

http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=51888

Were looking to get a couple others but they were tied up.

Hopefully Sunday afternoon, 5/13, I'll burn a couple tanks of gas, yeah! [8D]

Welcome back, what's the stats on your new War?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts