RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this goes in the Welcome Mat or somewhere else but I am the proud new owner of my second Warrior. As many on this site know I lost one of my closest friends in June (Elviswarrior) and since we met because of the Warrior and became best friends because of the Warrior and I traded my Warrior in on a Hayabusa in December. I decided to buy his Warrior. So I'm the proud owner of the Warrior that finished 4th in points in 2005 in the AMA/Prostar Drag racing Series in the Hotrod Cruiser Class.
So now i have an '02 Warrior and an '07 Hayabusa.
[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
Good goin Steve, THUMBS UP.

Have not forgot about your bar ends.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Warrior and Busa seems to be a common combo here! Can't say I blame you! (check out my gallery) [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]Congrats!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yo Snakeyezzz -

Rog (motosplash) here. I have to to thank you again with all my heart for giving me the distinct pleasure and privelege of taking out your 'new' Warrior for the ABATE poker run and being able to ride with you and the crew. I sat in the saddle before the ride with tears in my eyes, my hand on the tank and told Glenn 'thank you' as well and told him that the ride that day was in his honor and to keep me safe on his bike. The jukebox with Elvis, Disturbed, and Godsmack tunes (Glenn's favorites) at all the stops during the day were a great touch. The ride was great. and I "Thank You!" again for the privelege. I had the Elvis Warrior memorial patch in my pocket all day (AWESOME patch, by the way..thanks for putting this together!)

I stopped by Glenn's resting place today on the way out of town and had a little chat...thanked him for watching over us and for sharing such a great friend...Littleman!

Thanks again Bro!

And for the rest of you Warrior fans -- after riding a Warrior for the first time, I understand your passion for this awesome ride. Happy and safe riding to you all![8D]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts