RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the weather in Chitown was BEAutiful all this past weekend and I didnt have the Warrior out once! Ive been working on it since Dec and its almost done. Lots of mods all at once. My paint should be done this week. I want to get out on that beast and start tearing up the pavement again! Ill start a thread with pics and mods once its all done. Ive prob taken 300 pics so far. Im trying to get it done but I dont want to rush through it and mess somthing up. Just sux with it being 65 and sunny and seeing bikes everywhere while mine is ona stand in my garage!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Multiple bikes= Always happy. Can't wait to see the bike. I thought this was gonna be a WF4 thread. I am getting anxious...

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TheOhioMike said:
Can't wait to see the bike. I thought this was gonna be a WF4 thread.

Sorry to dissapoint you Mike. Ill have pics up B4 WF4 and Ill be there with it, so youll see it in person.....I could however not put up pics and just leave everyone in suspense on how the mutation looks.......

·
Registered
670 Posts
It reached 68 degrees in Minnesota today. I made sure to get all my work finished by the end of february because we always have a few nice days in March. I was out once briefly on saturday, and I went out twice today. Overall it was pretty good. The only real downside is the roads are filthy. I can't wait for a real good thunderstorm to clean things up. I've been afraid to lean it over too much due to all the sand everywhere.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts