RS Warrior Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Administrator
28,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Thanks to the many of you who have politely helped me behind the scenes since you noticed I started having problems with the accuracy of somedata in some of my posts. You are true gentlemen and I appreciate it.I'm thinking its obviousthere have been good days and bad days.I know that with very very few exceptions I have been blessed to be supported by nearly everyone, especially asolid number of guys that have helped me in more ways than you know, both on the boards and behind the scenes. As long as I can ride, and work on the bikes in the garage, I'll remember it. That being said,the time has come toretire from the site and watch from the sidelines for awhile as all you newer bad-boys step up to the plate with your awesome new ideas and techniques.Give 'em ****! Come spring I'll update my gallery with sunny-day pics so you know I've kept the soul of my Warrior. Maybe I'll post a few pics of our other bikes too, wifey is having some fun with her big bad scoot. Be well my friends.

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Surely you jest. I for one enjoy your posts. We all have our moments when we miss the intended mark, but my goodness, no one holds it against us. The good that we do far outweighs our little mishaps. I see it this way, if you have never made a mistake, you have never done anything. Don't set on the sidelines, you are a big part of this 4m and I for one enjoy seeing your posts. And for the record, before I attempt things on my bike I look at several opinions then make up my mind.

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Hey A.W. .....I don't understand why you are stepping down, but you obviously have your reasons.

All I can say is that you will be sadly missed on the forum....

Best wishes for the future.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Surely you jest. I for one enjoy your posts. We all have our moments when we miss the intended mark, but my goodness, no one holds it against us. The good that we do far outweighs our little mishaps. I see it this way, if you have never made a mistake, you have never done anything. Don't set on the sidelines, you are a big part of this 4m and I for one enjoy seeing your posts. And for the record, before I attempt things on my bike I look at several opinions then make up my mind.

Very well said Jabo!

Don't be so hard on yourself.

·
Registered
244 Posts
AzW--There are very few on this forum with your expertise when it comes to the warrior and even fewer who are willing to openly share what they know. It would be a great loss indeed to see you go. Thanks for all you have done, and here's to hoping that you decide to stick around a bit longer.

sk

·
Registered
429 Posts
Arizona,The time U havespent helping all of us is Priceless. My Brother it is I who is Grateful for all your help.

Mike Marshall

warriordude

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
<----- is confused. You have done wonders for this forum on searching facts and trying to make it easier for members to find. I'm hoping that your departure from norm. is totally on your accord and not from some other source.

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
I sent you a PM the instant I saw this post. I truly hope that everything is okay and this decision is not because of something that transpired here or some other personal issue. You know my feelings and you have my number.

God bless you my friend!

Duke

·
Registered
151 Posts
keep riding,after all this being said i just want to say thanks to everybody for what everybody does for each other and me,this forum is truely helpful and gives great ideas

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Jeez Mike, I'll be really sorry to not see your posts. I know they've been very much appreciated by MANY people on the site. I guess there's a time and place for everything and here is not for you now:{:{ This forum relies on a few people for good information and you're one of the best. I've really appreciated your input more than once. Ride safe my friend and if you're ever up in Northern Colorado please look us up for a ride.Be great if you kept in touch:}:}

·
Registered
295 Posts
Very sad to see you go. I look forward to reading your posts, and I respect the polite way you respond to even my dumbest questions. I hope all is well with you brother. You will be missed.

·
Registered
576 Posts
As a new guy here I can say there are a few guys I always look for when I sign on, and regardless of the topic I always read your post's they are often full of wonderful advice and respect (on bikes or life). You will be missed particularly by us newbys who look to your knoledge and wisdom for guidence.

Thanks

James

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
but....why??? Have you noticed what I have to offer to this forum? I got nothin'... does that mean I have to stop posting? : )

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
Sorry, you are not allowed to go anywhere I'm sure you have your reasons but I have consulted the oracle and you can't leave. You'll just have to get used to being here like it or not

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.