RS Warrior Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
eh.... he's just jokin' around. Had a couple too many beers during Super Bowl, Cardinals lost, etc... He'll wake up tomorrow morning, and have no recollection of this post. Right? : )

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
papawheelie said:
eh.... he's just jokin' around. Had a couple too many beers during Super Bowl, Cardinals lost, etc... He'll wake up tomorrow morning, and have no recollection of this post. Right? : )

This is what I'm thinking. Otherwise I have to say "ummm... huh??"

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Marco Polo said:
Otherwise I have to say "ummm... huh??"

This is as serious news for the 4m as it gets for me!! - A gentleman much appreciated, as the posts list demonstrates - Az you do give us a heck of a lot of your time.. and if you were a mod i'd donate to keeping you chained to that keyboard - but obviously i'm just being selfish... if you need to devote more time elsewhere then so be it....

But then i'd like to throw a thread party
for ya going.. kind jokes at your expense..
party hats... silly names for the day.. most of us can't be their to shake ya hand, so i for one wouldlike to send you off with style and hope others will visit... i've got a couple of calls to make, and then we'll set a time and day for 'AzW day' - where folk can come and have a bit of fun, and thank you for all you've done and maybe pull ya leg a little...you will be back in the summer right!?

what say you guys?

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
tomba said:
But then i'd like to throw a thread party

[i like quoting myself] - always get sensible replies!! - Just had a thought - Az how about we persuade you to stay part time!? - that way we'd let you off an embarrasing 4m party [gee that so sounded like blackmail]...what ya say...just promise you wont 'frame' ya ruddy photos ever again ever ...[why you should be asked not to do that.. ??] anyway....an we'll let you stay... huh?
... ok ....please huh?... pretty please huh!!?? [now my 'groupie' knees are hurting lol]

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
kinda like hotel california " you can check out any time you want, but you can never leave"
seriously man, you having a bad day or what? sometimes we all need to know that we are appreciated for the contributions we make, you are a GREAT contributor to this site A.W. and we love you man, if somethings going on lets talk about it, thats really why we are here in the first place, to help each other out be it motorcycle related or life issues in general.

·
Registered
8,223 Posts
Oh no!! Whats going on in Arizona?

Mike quits & the Cards loose all in one day?

Mike you don't need to bail out. Just take a deep breath then jump in your hot wheeels & take a ride to the Bunny Ranch in Nevada for some therapy.

Good luck.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I have to agree with all of the others. Whenever I had a question AZ has always stepped up to the plate to help me out. Whether it be a link or answer Ive always found the knowledge you have to be second to none. With this being said, I wish you the best no matter what road you decide to travel down. You will be greatly missed. Hopefully this post is for nothing and you decide to stay with us. If not ride on!!

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
You always helped me, God knows I need it. I don't what your talking about when you say your posts have been off? I post funny videos and put smart a$$ remarks on posts, but you really know your stuff!

Sad day, sad, sad, day.................

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Say it ain't so! Hope you reconsider, but if not, happy trails. Your posts got me through a lot of mods with what passes for my sanity intact.Thanks to YOU.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just wanted to thank you for what you've done for this board. You've inadvertantly helped me and my brother on more than one occasion.

I understand getting burned out too. I'm kinda going through the same thing with the 4x4 club I'm in. For me, it's a combination of- lot's of new people coming into the club, club drama/politics, truck/gas/land use/parts/maintenanceexpenses, and I've done the whole 4x4 thing since, well, before I could legally drive and it got boring. I let all the bad stuff outwieght the good, and it aint no fun anymore. Gotta step back and take a breather every once in a while.

Ride safe, and watch for those cagers,

Jason/DWB

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Arizona, I hope all is O.K. at home, you've got your reasons for leaving but I would hope

it's not due to some issue you've had here. Ihope you can be pursuaded to change

your mind about leaving the site. You'rea vital part of this site, your knowledge

and willingness to help the other members including myself . You've done alot of work

for us and it will never be forgotten. If you need to take a hiatus, O.K. then, but I hope

you have second thoughts.

·
Administrator
28,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Wow, thanks for the sweet lies!

In the past couple days I've tried to be sure I've responded in all the posts I was active in because Idon't want to leave anyone hanging! If I've left something hanging its not intentional and I'm sure someonewill jump in and help. I'll keep track of the Crusteel seat modgroup buy until my seat is back. Plus like I said I'll hang around in the background now and then.

I'm grateful, thanks my friends.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Arizona Warrior said:
Wow, thanks for the sweet lies!

In the past couple days I've tried to be sure I've responded in all the posts I was active in because Idon't want to leave anyone hanging! If I've left something hanging its not intentional and I'm sure someonewill jump in and help. I'll keep track of the Crusteel seat modgroup buy until my seat is back. Plus like I said I'll hang around in the background now and then.

I'm grateful, thanks my friends.

You still haven't given us your reason why.....

·
Registered
926 Posts
AW,

I could quit this site and nobody would even notice. I cant imagine the 4m without your input. Thanks for all your help and stickys. You put a lot of work into this site, you deserveyour retirement but dont eventhink for a minute youwere not appreciated.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
WTH YO!

You will definetly have to hang around, atleast to say hi occaisionally.

You work on this site has been amazing. The time alone, I could only imagine.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.