RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know what I want to do......
My head has the design, my heart has the courage to go ahead..... but my hands just won't do it!............

**** ..... my tank looks like a "bag of ass cracks"........

In most cases, the photo's don't do the subject justice......
but in this case - it makes it look a lot better than it actually is!.......

I decided to give it a go - and I will complete the whole bike - and then run with it for now, even though it looks rough!...............

I will see about getting it done professionally when I can afford it................
It's so expensive to get a decent job done - and we all know why!..............

Proof to follow.............

This is the story so far..

This thread didn't go in the "installed" section - because this mod may not survive the week!

I had a good shot at it - AND - I really enjoyed doing it!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
I think you are close. A good pin striper or airbrush could finish that off nice.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Way to show humility. BUT, I must need to enlarge these cause they look pretty darn good. I like the idea.

Greg

·
Registered
926 Posts
I like the idea. Paint looks good from here. If it were me, I would clearcoat it, put it on the bike and post some more pics.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Yeah i have to agree with the rest of the fellas...if that's a bad job than i don't see it. I like the concept as well. Some finishing touches will set it off lovely.

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
Jarv,
I'm impressed. Here's what I have envisioned for my bike and it falls way short of yours.

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have to finish the teeth and add the eyes etc.......
I will complete everything and post - thanks for the comments..........
I've always loved the P40 Kitty Hawk Warbirds graphics.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
I think you need to change the title of this post. I'm no painter - proof enclosed!

The teeth are 3-D'ish and the tongue looks cool,

·
Registered
861 Posts
I am going to go put my beer goggles on....then give it another look!
Just messing with you, I have seen worse lookin warriors! Like Peps when it was blk and purple with greens wheels

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
antitech1 said:
Paint looks good from here. If it were me, I would clearcoat it, put it on the bike and post some more pics.

+1

·
Registered
553 Posts
Excellent work, you've crossed the first biggest hurdle with flying colours........"THE NERVE TO START"

You can do it Jarv, can't wait to see it on the bike. Well done.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts