RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's see how many minutes this one lasts before it too is deleted..... I'm sure I'll get a nasty-gram form a moderator saying I didn't post this in the correct forum. Sorry, I only found the "Welcome mat" forum, I didn't see the forum for "don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out"........

I'm outta here, there are some VERY, VERY, VERY sensitive types on this message board. Out of courtesy as a new member, I sat here and tried to figure out what forum is the most appropriate for the question I had, and post accordingly (which is difficult considering the redundancies in all the different the forums). Then a moderator comes along, tells me I'm posting in the wrong forum, I'm "advertising" (???!!!) and deletes/locks/moves my thread. I bet that makes you feel like a big important man, doesn't it???!!!!

Additionally, I've probably gotten 8-10 email notices that my thread was moved/locked/deleted, although I've only started 1-2 threads!! Ha-ha! That's a nice way to make a new guy who's only here to help feel welcome...

I now see that the thread another member posted, in the CORRECT forum, to an e-bay link of mine (where you guys promptly jumped on board and started speculating I was either Doug Keim or buying stolen parts off of him) has also been deleted. There's no rational explanation for this, sorry. Moderators, you're screwing YOUR OWN members with this sort of nonsense. THEY posted the thread/link, not me. If THEY want to talk about getting their bike painted and post threads in the correct forum, following forum guidelines, you really have no business deleting the thread because of some personal agenda. Pretty imature, really....

Ya'll keep talking about this Doug Keim guy, and delete my threads and ban me. That makes a LOT of sense, and will REALLY help out your members. I'm sure they'll appreciate it a lot....

No I don't own a Warrior. I also don't own a VTX, an M109, a RoadStar, a Vstar, a Shadow, or a Meanstreak, a Vulcan, a HD, or any of the other hundreds of bikes I paint. Those guys seem to have absolutely no problem with my involvement in their sites. In fact, they treat me like one of their own. I go to their rallies, we ride together, I know a lot of them personally. It's just this Warrior forum that seems to be sooooo uptight. Go figure.

No need to ban me or do whatever you do. I won't be back. I'll remove this link from my "favorites" category. If you want to talk you know how to find me.

See-ya.

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Apparently now there will be one less of those "VERY VERY VERY sensitive types on this message board."

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
These threads are so funny. Even if you have a valid point the person always comes out looking like a loser. Dont go away mad, just go away

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
Well, lket me see. The inuendo before the guy got here was that guys that do internet painting are thieves, there was also inuendo that he was either Keim or got tins from him somehow. Even somebody without a sensitive bone in their body would have to take issue with that. From what I can see, other than this one, all posts relating to the guy are gone, vanished. So, for you non sensitive types, if you are on a forum where somebody else listed you as a painter, other people insinuated you may be a theif or associated with one, numerous people read the post but shortly after you defended yourself, the post vanished leaving many people reading the original insinuations that you may be a thief or associated with one but never read your defense. How would you feel?
If he came in here as a vendor and started trying to sell his wares in something other than the vendor forum, then blocking, locking, banishing would seem OK. If somebody else lists him and others accuse him and he defends himself, maybe moving his post would make sense but deleting it wouldn't.
If I was looking for a painter on here, I'd never know this guy existed. What benefit is that and who does it benefit? If I was him, I'd think it's BS too. How many of you would like to be openly accused in here of being a thief because I'm sure that can be arranged.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Dude, we all have screwed up and posted in the wrong forum, and we all have gotten PM's from the Mods, i bet no one was rude to you.
Oh dont worry, no one will really miss you.

this ones for you
Insert Image:

18KB

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
Originally posted by dfwrswarrior04

Dude, we all have screwed up and posted in the wrong forum, and we all have gotten PM's from the Mods, i bet no one was rude to you.

Nobody will miss him because nobody will know that he exists. But there may be somebody looking for a reasonable paint job (which happens all the time) and can find nothing on here because there is nothing on here.

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
LMAO!!!! Love the pic!!!Now thats funny Jason!!!

quote:Originally posted by dfwrswarrior04

this ones for you
Insert Image:

18 KB

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Washington Warrior, although i do agree with your point, i just think that He handled it improperly. As for we need a good painter around here, i truely agree, i have been searching now for ages for someone with this guys talent, but i could do with out his "tude" cause he is new and not sure of some of the rules and ways of this forum, instead of working with the MODS and the members to get everything straightened out.

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
Being new is sometimes a reason for getting more frustrated trying to figure out what the rules are. I've been here for longer than I care to admit and more than half the time I get frustrated because regardless of how much thought I put into where a post can go, it is moved someplace else. That's because it's rare that you can't find at least two places and sometimes far more than two places for every post to go. Many posts people make are just as good where they were placed as where they were moved because they cross the lines between subjects, it's a judgement call. That aside, I have no idea why the original post that somebody made linking to this guy on e-bay got deleted. It's not moved, it's gone. I'm sure somebody knows why, maybe something more controversial than speculating the guy is a thief sprung up. Never the less, the post no longer exists and some poor slob is going to wander in here wondering who does painting and they won't find him. Actually, they won't find one single painter for hire on this entire site.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
I would like to see this guy come back and everyone "politely" (leave the BS and 'tudes' behind) defend, explain, themselves and correct a mistake if one was made. We could us a guy with his talents.

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
Yeah, but... If you didn't drink and party and ride with the guys here and they locked the first couple of topics you posted, maybe you wouldn't put on a display but would you be quick to continue trying to post?
I'm convinced that there are a lot of people with valuable stuff to say (far more valuable than anything I have to say) that will not post. Everybody is far too eager to slam somebody that posts in the wrong place, asks a question that they could have searched (through 9000 wrong pages) for or expresses frustration at being frustrated.
I actually don't have any use for the guy, I can screw up my own paint but somebody could use his services.
The moderators are all good guys, I haven't drinken, rode or partied with any of them (yet). They know the rules way better than anybody else knows them and we can't expect that somebody just coming on to this site is going to be as perfect as we all are.

quote:Originally posted by crusteel45

i have drank, rode, and partied with the forum mods here...great guys all round and they still lock my threads sometimes...who cares...i love em to death...they dont get paid for what they do but do cuz they love the people here...you on the other had are an isolated incident...so take your crabby ass and go F#$% yourself.....thanks for playin

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
I didn't even know the guy painted, probably because on his 6th post he completely gave up on this site. A couple of his posts got deleted? A couple of my posts have been deleted. Did I complain? Sure. Did I say to **** with it all and leave? Obviously not. Nobody made him leave and I don't see anyone stopping him from coming back. I think he just doesn't care much for the site in part because he doesn't have a Warrior so a lot of the conversation and information out here isn't as interesting to him as it would be to a Warrior owner. Big deal. He made a choice and left. It's Friday. Life goes on.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
For the Record. I was F'ing kidding about the whole Keim's Topic when his link was originally posted by one of our members. I even complimented and stated in the same sentence that he did very nice work,(and I did not mean Keim's he sucks!). I did notice that part of my posting was not brought up. Go figure.

Interpretation is taken on a individual basis. What rubs some folks the wrong way cracks me the **** up......does not make me a bad person or anyone else a bad person for that matter. It is just my way of interpreting certain comments and or statements. Everyone is different. Relax. Smoke some happy medicine it will be ok. I promise.

Another point For the Record. The said individual has been notified on 2 seperate occasions "NOT TO SPAM" this Site. He was told to contact The Administration for further information on becoming a Site Supporting Vendor. He chose to ignore us. The Rules are the Rules and I will "Officially" tell you, "Don't let the door hit you in the Ass on the way out", BUT I will also say to you. "Follow the Forum Rules and you are Very Welcome to participate in the Best **** Warrior Forum on the WWW"...........it is what it is. No one is asking you or begging you to stay and no one is asking you to leave. You are doing this of your own account. Have a good one.....

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
I still dont know what the **** I'm doing. I was 11 post into it when i got a PM that my post hda been moved so I found the FAQ and Life is good. didnt need him if hes 6 posts in and quitting (that was some funny S$#@ Jason) [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif)

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
I'm very sensitive, and in touch with my feminine side! Sorry OZ but I think that guy rides a scooter and does keep his tampons in the big compartment for his big V!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Shag

I didn't even know the guy painted, probably because on his 6th post he completely gave up on this site. A couple of his posts got deleted? A couple of my posts have been deleted. Did I complain? Sure. Did I say to **** with it all and leave? Obviously not. Nobody made him leave and I don't see anyone stopping him from coming back. I think he just doesn't care much for the site in part because he doesn't have a Warrior so a lot of the conversation and information out here isn't as interesting to him as it would be to a Warrior owner. Big deal. He made a choice and left. It's Friday. Life goes on.
my setaments exactly get on with it

1 - 20 of 21 Posts