RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im so ashamed!!! I only took third place against 67 harleys LOL. Just kidding . Another great night out last night . Went to a local harley sponsored bike night\pig roast event to raise money for a newvolunteer fire dept building. Awesome food , great band [ The rock hounds ] for a great cause. And third place isnt bad either

Here is a pic with my neice brooklyn

·
Registered
361 Posts
lol, for a moment I thought "they're handing out children for third place?" What do you get for first?

BTW: Where'd you get the sissy-bar? Custom fab or after market? I've been trying to hunt that down since I saw it (I suppose on your bike) about a year ago.

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Donncada said:
lol, for a moment I thought "they're handing out children for third place?" What do you get for first?

BTW: Where'd you get the sissy-bar? Custom fab or after market? I've been trying to hunt that down since I saw it (I suppose on your bike) about a year ago.

Custom fab, and it was a pain in the balls LOL

·
Registered
926 Posts
Way to represent, Ed! That is one **** of an accomplishment with your bike competeing against some many others.

It seems like theres a lot of warriors getting trophies lately. We should have a trophy section for these posts.

·
Registered
199 Posts
yamaweezle said:
Where did you get the pieces on the down tubes, and under the front of the seat? I like the look of those...
I asked him the same question just a couple days ago. They look nice, no?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Bravo that man! Your bikelooks the bizz.... I like the chrome accents on the frame too. Nice. Well done.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
3rd place is the best you can do??? come on man your starting to slip, youneed to put some chrome on that bike and give it a bath
....j/k
congrats on your win dude

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Good job, congratulations, she's looking good. If the voters werethe other 67 Harley

riders it's nice to see that they appreciate a good looking non-Harley bike.

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Very cool how you almost beat a Harley. Seems to be a lot of that going around.

I'm KIDDING. Congrats.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
ekmaint said:
Shag said:

I'm KIDDING. Congrats.

Now c'mon now shag, only 2 HARLEYSbeat me, I still beat the other 65 of them LOL

Congrats man, I really dig the drilled plates you added to yourbike.

Shag, you just can't deny a sweet American made Harley when it's done right. I will gladly take a 2nd or 3rd.

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
ekmaint said:
Shag said:

I'm KIDDING. Congrats.

Now c'mon now shag, only 2 HARLEYSbeat me, I still beat the other 65 of them LOL
If you didn't win, then you lost.

Sorry, I signed a contract when I bought my Harley that obligated me to poke fun at non-Harley riders/owners whenever possible. I was told recently that my Harley probation officer was keeping a close eye on me since I'd been spotted riding with some Warrior riders recently.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts