RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, can anyone help[?]. I'm having trouble uploading images into my warrior. This is how it reads.
Images 9 (but i've only got 5 posted!)[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif]
Disc Usage 0.49mb
Disc Space 0.5mb.
I am only actually showing 5 images in my gallery but in my warrior it reads that i'm showing 9 which i think is using up my disc space. Has anyone had this problem before and if so how did they rectify it ? thanks.......... Frec.....U.K.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Frec my mate i believe i have read this in the past as being a problem onley Ed Carknee can resolve. he has to do somme thingie on his end i belive. Just PM him with this issue.

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Jon_Cocktoastel

As a site supporter, you get more space. its not the Number of photos its the MB and size...

exactly donate some Cash and you will recieve more space and a cool site 2007 donation logo that you can be proud of.. Just like the one under every member who helped you on this problem!!

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Frec this a bug in the software. Sometimes even after you delete photos it won't free up the space for you to use. Only Carknee can reset this for you. I will bring this thread to his attention.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks sangathor for informing Carknee about the problem [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif] ......Frec.....U.K..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts