RS Warrior Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,866 Posts
What year ? This was July 2017.
Not going to happen after all this time. I guess we are lucky the forum is still going since there will be no more new Warriors in the future.:(

·
Registered
82 Posts
We have this new version of the forum software that we built that we're trying to roll out. Problem is that there's so many forum sites (+2000) and so few people to handle the upgrade process that things keep getting pushed back. This site hasn't been forgotten and won't ever be.

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
30,556 Posts
There has been a stream of forum upgrades in recent months including security improvements and features that are not easily noticed like tapatalk fixes. Some have been posted in the Admin page just so we can be aware and communicate any member observations. More to come. Its not always easy to communicate but I think the Forum Admin folks do a good job of it. And when the actual migration date comes it should be less of an intrusion.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
We have this new version of the forum software that we built that we're trying to roll out. Problem is that there's so many forum sites (+2000) and so few people to handle the upgrade process that things keep getting pushed back. This site hasn't been forgotten and won't ever be.
Thanks for the update, it was described as a picture update so if it's a platform upgrade, it makes more sense.

·
Super Moderator
7,323 Posts
One suggestion ...
Swap out the front 3 spoke wheel to the 5 spkoe so it'll match the rear wheel better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
185 Posts
Heya guys,

The site will be getting a face lift and I need some user images for the new banner. If you would like to be featured in the banner please post 3-4 different images below in this thread. I need them ASAP so we can get a proof to you guys this week.

Tips:
  • clean and clear view from front, angle, or side
  • higher clear resolution
  • no people or objects blocking full view

Thanks,
Jeff M
Well ok
ADECFF3B-B11B-4584-9018-071EBAAB3BB0.jpeg
ADECFF3B-B11B-4584-9018-071EBAAB3BB0.jpeg B68E957D-316B-4D8D-B662-0EC0C9BBD069.jpeg 8F61D0D1-8E8B-4C3D-9A20-D205742BA69B.jpeg 581CF8E9-EF1D-4EBA-91F2-A8F0811D930E.jpeg not my warriors but like the pics

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 XV1700PC
88 Posts
Heya guys,

The site will be getting a face lift and I need some user images for the new banner. If you would like to be featured in the banner please post 3-4 different images below in this thread. I need them ASAP so we can get a proof to you guys this week.

Tips:
  • clean and clear view from front, angle, or side
  • higher clear resolution
  • no people or objects blocking full view

I might be late on this, but this was my Valentine's Day pic

81 - 97 of 97 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.