1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to the dallas IMS today, was pretty cool

here's a couple of pics

and here's the sweetest bike of them all

found that beauty in the parking lot and then some *** and his hotwife got on it and drove off. (yes i am the ***,lol)

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Nice pics! I'll be at the IMS in Houston this coming weekend. That custom Raider looks sweet as well as that orange one in the show. Who's is that? Anyone on the 4M? Nice!

My favorite, by far, is the Midnite. It's like the old saying,"Once you go black, you'll never go back!"

·
Registered
926 Posts
I see the reunion tower in the background. The new graphics on the tank of the 09 is starting to grow on me. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
The orange bike in the show is Phong's. Very nice bike. Hey, is that Christine in the picture?? Thanks for sharing, the pics are great!!!

Wish I could have gone, but I had the boys and we had baseball playoffs Saturday (we won!), and spent Sunday afternoonfishing inthe park and walking the dogs. But I couldn't help thinking what a gorgeous day it would have been for a ride!!

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
I was there on Saturday with Mark (absorbedpath)and several other friends, also bumped into Michael(not sure of forum name), and saw DFW_warrior crossing the street leaving as we were riding in to park. we ended up leaving after a couple of hours and heading down to RENO's for a few to many beers.....

Ya the orange bike is PHONGS (phongleremote), definitly a beautiful bike.....

you all see the new HD VRODS....the ugly one with the nasty back rim? Checked out the Ducs as well, am loving the new 1198.......

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
swisswarrior said:

I like that one but I'm wondering why he didn't lowerit some more.... That big open .5mm I see under the frame is so distracting.

Looks like a good time, thanks for sharing the pics with us.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Princess said:
Hey, is that Christine in the picture?? Thanks for sharing, the pics are great!!!

man i wish that was her..................oh sh!t she saw me type that.................sweetie i was just kidding,where u going????????

why are you getting the shotgun??????....................sweetie, baby it was just a joke, don't aim that at me....................LMAO

i couldn't resist, that was a little swisswarrior theater, hope you guys enjoyed.im here all week.

kidding aside , i have no idea who that was. she must've been following me **** my chicmagnetism

·
Registered
101 Posts
Thanks Slopoke, for those interested, my bike took first place at the show and will be shot for V-Twin Magazine in the next few weeks. Thanks again for all those voted and all the great ideas on this forum!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
congrats

i voted for your bike of course.....................it is badass

almost as nice as that one in the parking lot , lol

·
Registered
184 Posts
Nice pics.. In the 1st and 8th pic, what kind of gray bike is that?? I thought it was a Can Am, but this looks like it has 4 wheels.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ghost said:
Nice pics.. In the 1st and 8th pic, what kind of gray bike is that?? I thought it was a Can Am, but this looks like it has 4 wheels.

yep it's not a can-am

it's called a quadster i think, from europe, they are pretty cool , here's the pics

notice it's a SWISS design,lol

·
Registered
71 Posts
Congrats Phong....of course I voted for your bike....several times. I went with a few of my Harley buds and in keeping with their habits, they were slow filling out the vote forms. In keeping with Warrior habbits, I filled out 3 to their 1! Just kidding...but not about the slow Harleys! Plus 1 for the midnights!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts