RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Nice bikes, you wont go wrong with a busa motor. But not liking the radiator.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I want one!!!
I don't understand why people have issues with radiators on a bike...
For me it gives it a more technological and modern look and I don't see it being ugly.
Just my 2 Cents...

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Theres probably not too much you can do to hide the radiator. This ones a 1000 motor. The only thing that doesnt flow with the bike is the rear brake resivior.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Guido said:
I want one!!! I don't understand why people have issues with radiators on a bike... For me it gives it a more technological and modern look and I don't see it being ugly. Just my 2 Cents...

Theyre not ugly, its actually one of my fantasy bikes when I saw them last year on youtube. But for 75k+, the bike has to be flawless in my eyes and the radiator aint doing it for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqNyp4LrUSo

I like these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuas7TF8t4U

·
Registered
562 Posts
Nothing against your opinion Darkside...
Somewhere yesterday I was reading through some post here on the forum and the general consensus on one of the bikes was exactly how ugly radiators were, so when I read yours here I just voiced my opinion...
I agree with you though, the bikes on that second link are freakin' wicked. I'd love to own one.
I like the idea though that finally some one is building custom bikes with other engines other than twins... bout time.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
You see, the problem with water cooled engines is that they are WAY too powerful. They allow close tolerances and higher compression ratios, making around twice the horsepower in a package smaller than the aircooled versions. This added power scares the bee-jeepers out of the aircooled guys

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I.M.O. ~ What a useless P.O.S. The only way that toy will ever see even a thousand miles is on the back of a trailer. To me, that thing is nothing but "garage art" for the foolish.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
MrWilson said:
I.M.O. ~ What a useless P.O.S. The only way that toy will ever see even a thousand miles is on the back of a trailer. To me, that thing is nothing but "garage art" for the foolish.
But you gotta admit...that seat looks comfy.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
tostyj said:
WTF!!! Is that actually functional?

pfffttt... it can't be. it looks like the frame/forks are attached directly to the wheels. looks kind of dumb. what's the point of building a motorcycle if it's not possible to ride it, even a little bit. Why bother putting a motor in it?

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
www,accutronix.com

Go through the Gallery to the American Bikes.

This one is the 4th pic i think. Funny, the 3rd is a road star....American Bikes and all. lol

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
papawheelie said:
tostyj said:
WTF!!! Is that actually functional?

pfffttt... it can't be. it looks like the frame/forks are attached directly to the wheels. looks kind of dumb. what's the point of building a motorcycle if it's not possible to ride it, even a little bit. Why bother putting a motor in it?
I just looked it up. It is. Amen Motorcycles; they call it "The Hubless Monster". There's a video of it on their site.
http://www.amenmotorcycles.com/home.html

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Well, I'll be.... It sure looks like he is riding that thing. Looks like nothing I've ever seen before. Extremely ingenious. (if it's real -- still not convinced)

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
papawheelie said:
Well, I'll be.... It sure looks like he is riding that thing. Looks like nothing I've ever seen before. Extremely ingenious. (if it's real -- still not convinced)

IT actually is ridable. The entire wheel is a bearing hub. I'm more worried about how he'll get over a speedbump.....Gotta be embarassing to get highcentered in the hooters parking lot.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts