RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
The bikes in your pic are the Hardcore ones. I saw them at Daytona in 05. Those are nice but not daily riders by any means.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
When I get rich....I could see me getting a 260 SSSwingarm with some killer rims. Something in the 20's for the front. Maybe a little raking...lol I still want it to be the Warrior though.

I guess I could keep the Warrior and go with the Show Chopper too though....since I am gonna be rich and all...

This picture seemed to stand out for some reason...

Curious about the Headlights on that...they on high beams?? Hard to tell from this angle...lol

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
The only thing sexier than a naked woman is naked woman on a motorcycle. Well, maybe not the only thing, but close.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Some of them are amazing. Dare I say it on this site, but does anyone else think that some of those rear wheels are actually too wide. I myself prefer like the 260s and 280s, not the 330s+. I don't like how I can't even tell what some of those bikes are-thats what I love about alot of you peoples bikes-heavily modded, but still a warrior!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
davidd said:
Dare I say it on this site, but does anyone else think that some of those rear wheels are actually too wide. I myself prefer like the 260s and 280s, not the 330s+.

I'm with you on that. Especially the bikes where the rear tire and fender chop is just about all they've done. It just doesn't do anything for me when a bike is customized in bad proportion.

I kind of disagree with your second point though in that I don't always need to recognize what model a bike is to enjoy how customized it is. One of my favorite customizing jobs on a show bike is Sinistar from BMS. That is one seriously gorgeousbike and you can't tell it's a V-Star 1300.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
sheesh... no kidding! It's a shame that their "DMV" requires such freakin large plates. Really hard to make those things look good on your bike. There must be some sort of law that law enforcement officers must be able to read the plate from a distance of .45 miles.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts