RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are plenty of discussions on this anyway, but just so I can be clear. Between the Yammi and the Baron kits, which one lets you use the stock turn signals and which one requires aftermarket sigs? Also, for the aftermarket sigs has anyone found some that are black powder coated (to match midnight)? Which do ya'll prefer, I know they pretty much end up looking the same (assuming don't use second piece on yammi kit). Thanks guys.

·
Registered
661 Posts
If you go integrated, you don't need turn signals. LEDS built into the aftermarket rear light fixture are your directionals. Looks pretty kewl. You'll just need a plate mount, either under fender or side mount. Ruckus

·
Vendor
7,301 Posts
They are called Fender Eliminator kits (Inner fender is something comepletely diffeent).

I cant speak on the Barons but the Yammi one absolutely allows you to not only use your stock sigs but also your stock plate light if you so desire. Its 2 seperate brackets so if you dont want to use the stock plate light you dont have to use that bracket. I have the Yammi one and I love how strong it is...I have pics of the rear of my bikeand you can see the stock sig lights on there.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On the intergrator kit does it need the tail light need to be sent in (custom installed)?

·
Registered
661 Posts
On most, you keep your stock light. They send you a complete kit. Some require a "core" or swapout where you exchange your stock for the new modified light.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Do a search on integrated tail lights. You'll find that many people have problems with them malfunctioning. Some have them malfunction over and over again. Personally I'm going to stray away from the integrated tail light because they seem unreliable and most of them blink too fast. The Yamaha fender eliminator allows the use of the stock turn signals. If you choose to not use your OEM license plate light you'll need to find another way to light up your license plate or else get a ticket.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was thinking of usin the yammi kitin combothe radiantz LED license frame (black). I think this would be a nice look on my midnight. Either that or just instal a whiteLED over the plate alone. I just wanted to see ifpeople prefer the yammi or the barons kit, but I guess the baron's kit you have to buy new sigs. I won't get the integrator kit right away so I will need to use my stocksigs in the mean time if I do decide to use an integrator.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
I used the Barons kit for a short while and did not like it. There was no where to tuck the wiring and the holes did not line up that good. I did the Redhorse mod and it works great.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts