RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did I miss something, I thought the moderators and CarKnee shot this concept down....Are we going ahead with it or not. Sorry Arizona, I'm just not a half-ass kinda guy...and nobody seemed on board with it...seems like these will be confusing topics to wade through if they aren't done completely. Just more to search through to find what you want.

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
IMO It doesn't make anything easier. I understand that he is an organized kinda guy but maybe should realize that the intrernet isn't organized in this manner nor is any other forum on it.

There I go being negative again. Sorry

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
There you guys go again being all negative and stuff! I'm sure he's
taking time away from his family and job just to organize these
topics and your all maliciously trying to ruin him![/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)]

·
Administrator
28,384 Posts
Seriously guys, don't worry. I'm going to do some major changes to the beast. These posts will filter down low on the list behind newer posts but I'll know where to find them. As I integrate these specific projects into my bike I'll have everyone's advise at my fingertips because I have a central post to keep track of them. Its not for anyone else's use, I'm not selling anything, its just me getting ready for what will probably be a bigger mod project than I'm accustomed to.

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
I hope that thonged girl in your signature is included in any
of the mods you plan on doing! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Administrator
28,384 Posts
At risk of being moderated I have a paint design that has to be tuned-down to be legal, involving green eyed strippers. My wife is a good sport - so far - we will see come spring! Ten-to-One I don't get the paint job I want. Still, I'm betting on the one!

quote:Originally posted by vector18

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
quote:Originally posted by vector18

Why don't I see signatures? And no, I'm not asking just because you mentioned a thong... I've wondered that before ! And you did mention a girl in a thong..didn't you ??!!!![/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][8D]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts