RS Warrior Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
Hey lets bump this to the top and I will volunteer to manage something.

This comes with the caveat that I am about to head out on a motorcycle trip so probably best if I start after the trip and also in the summers I am usually gone for work for about 2-2.5 months and wont be able to handle it then. If that is ok I will give it a try and see if I can help make things continue to work smoothly here.

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
30,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Monty you are good-to-go with anything you want. Pick one or two or three threads that need occasional care and feeding to be helpful to members. And being gone sometimes is fine just post so people know, its all up to you brother!

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
ohhhhhhhhh no!!! The pressure is immense! I am thinking someone needs to manage the Breasts (not safe for work) thread 😏😉

We are getting LOTS of questions trying to solve issues. I am thinking a thread with links to different issues, LAS, CPS, Starter issues, ECU, the list can go on and on. I dont know if that is something that would be super useful or not.

Otherwise I am open to about anything. I dont think I am the guy to manage the popular mods database. If nobody has noticed my taste is about 180 degrees off what almost everyone else here likes. 🤣

Anyways we have a little time before I can really delve into it much so if something you really want managed comes up let me know.

·
Administrator
873 Posts
For anyone on the fence about becoming a moderator, let me try to dispel some of the fears. Here is what we expect from our moderators because we know how important the community is to each member:

Please don't feel like you need to spend all of your time (while in the community) moderating. As volunteers, that would never be expected of you!

As leaders in the community, one of the best things a member of the moderator team can do is set an example for others by posting quality responses to others, and by starting new topics throughout the community.

When you have time to manage the site, remove spam and approve new posts, that is awesome and we truly appreciate it, but it should never be your first priority.

Having fun and being an active member of the community always comes first. We highly respect your thoughts on things you feel we can do to make the community better and we prioritize your feedback.

If you are willing to volunteer even a few minutes each time you visit to helping keep the forum clean of spam and helping others, you are the kind of person we are looking for. Ideally, we are looking for candidates who meet the following criteria:
  • Participated in the forum for at least 1 year
  • Frequent posts and replies with other members in the forum
  • No history of rules violations
If you are interested in helping, please feel free to reach out to myself or @arizonawarrior and we will be able to provide more details about the role and expectations.

Daniel

41 - 47 of 47 Posts