RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

2011 Yamahas and ticket discount to the International Motorcycle Shows

The 2011 Progressive® International Motorcycle Shows are a brand new powersports experience from the ground up and the first place you’ll see 2011 model motorcycles months before they hit the dealer floor. From a completely new show design to more entertainment, products, education and free stuff for you as a rider, the Show will send you home, happy.

Check www.motorcycleshows.com for show dates, locations and to buy tickets. Save 20% on 1-day adult tickets with promo code STICKYDISCOUNT.

What to see at the show:

-2011 bikes from BRP, Ducati, Harley-Davdison, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Star, Yamha and more

-Jason Britton Team No Limit Stunt Show

-Motorcycle Gear and Apparel from top companies including Arai, Brembo, Chatterbox, Dunlop, HJC, Ohlins and Shoei

-The Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show & Competition

-Seminars all weekend long at the HUB and DIY Garage stages Presented by Allstate Motorcycle Insurance

-Women’s apparel, riding clubs and seminars at Women Ride

-Motorcycle movies, videos and interviews at MotoFlix

-And free stuff given away from the Swag Wagon!

Get a jump on the 2011 riding season with the new Progressive® International Motorcycle Shows!​

·
Vendor
3,448 Posts
Sweet! I'm going to the Cleveland show so discounts are always welcome! Maybe If I could get a head count of who's goin I could maybe even get a group buy discount also...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts