RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
I believe I am going again this year. As far as riding in no I don't think so. Maybe we can figure out a place to meet up?

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
RobRiguez said:
Anyone giong? Anyone riding in?
Local Star chapter is trying to get a bus ride organized but I'd like to ride in.
If I still have a job come Jan I'll be there on the 16th. If not I'll be in a box outside Javits begging for ticket money.

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Hey Rob! It has been a Loooonnngg time since I've been on the site!! If I go, I will certainly ride in!!

I'll have to check in more often to see what else is going on....Enjoy the holidays everyone!!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I hope for you guys it improves by the time it gets to NY. That was the firstIMS I went to so maybe I was expecting too much but I didn't find anything really impressive or unusual. Yamaha and Victory had two of the nicest showings so that was nice for me at least but I was hoping to see more customs.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I would love to ride in but will be driving. The shows so far have been less than impressive as far as the "customs" lineups. The Star display has their semi-customs and Victory has their Ness and RSD modded bikes but I agree, the nifty stuff has bee lacking. The RSD (Roland Sands Designs) booth was awsome in Long Beach but they seem to havecut it down for the rest of the shows so far. Hope the weather isn't horrible & if you ride be safe!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I am going to be heading in. looking forward to checking out some bikes outside. then head in. I am hoping to take a good look at the BMW Lo Rider Concept that should be there. other than that look around at some of the deals on gear that might be around.

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
There's a chance I might just stop in Friday late afternoon after work (since I'm here anyway)...That'll leave Saturday to ride elsewhere!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Be sure to check out Leslie Porterfield at the North American Warhorse booth. I just saw her last night on the Discovery Channel riding a modified 'Busa where she clocked 2 runs over 203 mph at the Bonneville Salt Flats. Please take pics and post them up

·
Registered
338 Posts
If you order online and post CODE-Driver you get the tickets for $10. That's through driver magazine.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Also, on Fridays they are giving women half off with a coupon from their site or local participants and dealers. Print out extras and hand them out to women stuck in line and make some new friends.

·
Registered
989 Posts
How many people still plan on riding in? The high temp on Fridayis only supposed to be in the teens! If you are riding, be careful!

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
royale5 said:
How many people still plan on riding in? The high temp on Fridayis only supposed to be in the teens! If you are riding, be careful!

If anyone rides in with temps in the teens, that's not "Iron Butt", that's Iron Balls.

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
If anyone is taking a camera, please take pics of the Honday Fury. It's being unveiled on Friday afternoon, I believe at 2 PM. I know it's a Honda, but it may be the first metric production chopper ever. Not that I'm a Honda fan by any means, but when a company like Honda makes a major design change it tends to affect some of the competition.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts