RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys & Gals,

My name is Sal and hubby is Jon.

We were out one weekend looking for a trike kit supplier to trike our XS750 triple, when we came across the 'Beast' in The Trikeshop, Cardiff. No sooner had we seen it from about 50ft awaywe both said in unison we'll take it. Once we'd sat on it I said I'd like this for little ol' me. Guess what guys & gals? I'm now the very proud owner of an '03 red Warrior Trike.

So we're now looking for little trinkets to make our mark on it like a comfy passenger seat as Jon gets numb nuts after about an hour, with his knees under his chin, (note to self - Kuryakyn adjustable footpegs and repositioning kit for Jon's birthday) Perhaps we'll get down to Rome and Pompei this Easter if poss, to really try her out.

Already read 'Frankenstiens' great write up about fitting a PC3, but was wondering if anyone had fitted a 'Kuryakyn Wild Thing' and it's results in comparison to the PC3, no problem if not, as it would appear from the writings in the 4M, the PC3 isthe tried and tested way to go.

Got one small problem now, when we go out anywhere, we gotta decide if we take the trike,750 or old faithful - our classic R80RT - decisions, decisions, but such is a biker's life. Ho'hum.

Go safe friends, Sal&Jon

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Welcome to the 4M Sal and Jon. Anything you want to know about Warriors and some things you don't
can be found here. You can also find out what is happening in the UK and Europe further down the forum.

Don't forget to fill in your profile so we know more about you and where you are from. Are you from Cardiff? I was down there all last week running a training course.

Anyway enjoy the forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts