RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
2010 Midnight Warrior
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm Pat from Montr茅al, Qc, Canada.

My motorcycle journey started with a 1993 Suzuki GSX-R1100 (yes, that was my first bike 馃槄) followed by a 1999 Suzuki TL1000R (my intro to V-twins). But even while riding sportsbikes, I fell in love with the Warrior right when it got released in 2002. Due to provincial registrations that became extremely expensive in 2008 for all sprostbikes, I started looking into cruisers and then my Yamaha adventure started with a 2004 Road Star Silverado (carb'd 1700) that I had for 13 years. In 2021, I had the opportunity to purchase a 2008 Warrior (red) and jumped on it. Rode it all summer long and during the next winter, I started thinking about getting it repainted black and black out many many parts, and getting the wheels bronze color. And this is then that I came across the opportunity to buy a 2010 Warrior, which you probably know is a Midnight - therefore it is black with all parts blacked-out - and it has gold wheels! It also had less km's. I couldn't miss that opportunity so I jumped on it, sold the 2008, and the price difference turned out to be less than what I would have had to pay to have my 2008 repainted and blacked-out! I would post a picture but don't have one at the moment. I'll try to import one in my gallery soon.

I'm looking forward to discuss with you guys, and maybe trade or buy/sell some parts too (I'm looking for an exhaust actually). I'm also a member of most Warrior Facebook pages as Patric Charbonneau.

My other passion is drumming so if you are into music, mainly rock and metal, make sure to check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/Drums4Freaks/

Cheers and ride safe!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts