RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was interested in this exhaust (felony exhaust) from this company so I decided to give them a call today and got the run around. I was placed on hold and transferred to different voice mails only to get hung up on. Has anyone done business with them recently? Is this normal practice for this company? Is anyone familiar with this exhaust? Is this worth the headache?

·
Premium Member
8,517 Posts
I'm saddened to read this Iamthedon. BMS aka Broward Motor Sports has been around for many years and has done lots of swing arms and custom work for many of the early members of this forum as well as the Road* group. They were the go to guys back then.
I know that they have expanded their Dealerships and shops over the years and perhaps this has had an adverse affect.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow. That's unfortunate.....the experience really made me not want to deal with them at all and go the graffreo route. If anyone can direct me to a point of contact at bms based off of their past experiences that would be great.....

·
Premium Member
7,644 Posts
I bought my swingarm from them for my 330 set up however they would not sel to me directly (in Canada) and I had to have a friend in the US purchase it for me. Also I purchased some parts from them that were supposed to be for a Warrior however they ended up not being for a Warrior so I had to send them back. They also had a jackshaft setup for the real large rear tires that in my opinion would be great for a showbike but would not last for many actual rides. I was not impressed by their service and they did not seem to care at all.

·
Premium Member
5,608 Posts
Wow. That's unfortunate.....the experience really made me not want to deal with them at all and go the graffreo route. If anyone can direct me to a point of contact at bms based off of their past experiences that would be great.....
I think i would go with the Graffeo pipe. It looks to be better quality and looks better over all. Just my opinion.

·
Premium Member
3,049 Posts
The BMS chopper division is closed down for good. The used to be part of Broward Motorsports and did some really nice stuff but unfortunately they closed shop and no longer support the Warrior. I think I told you in the other thread to give Graffeo a call or maybe contact one of the members here (can't remember his name) where his son was tigging up some exhaust and it looked great

Edit: Went a looked for his name.....Wolfraider and here is one of this threads.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks and I took your advice; actually just got off of the phone with graffreo (that guy is freaking haliarous....) he is gonna whip up something that's definitely going to make some heads turn, so stay tuned. Thanks again for all the input from the forum family

·
Registered
622 Posts
Rickey does some top notch work! Just make sure it is the style you absolutely want. If I could go back I would end up getting the power house. It was a couple hundred cheaper and way cooler looking! Hope you get the exhaust you’re wanting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
65 Posts
I had the Felony pipes from BMS (I live very close to them),
i Believe I got their very last set, which was in 2009 if I remember correctly.
Took them off when my Graffeo Powerhouse arrived.

Ricky is a good guy, he’ll do whatever it takes to make sure you get exactly what you want.
You won’t be disappointed.

T

1 - 10 of 10 Posts